EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Will profit be updating for KA? (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18289)

Darqwood 12-18-2016 07:15 AM

New Character and Experience windows have been added to the CE updater. Thanks, Silat.

TalTal 12-18-2016 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 107098)
New Character and Experience windows have been added to the CE updater. Thanks, Silat.

Removed the attachments in this thread since the files are on the updater. Thanks Darq!

Still looking at the bags. Hope to have the update up next week.

Silat

Herculezz 12-23-2016 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalTal (Post 107100)
Removed the attachments in this thread since the files are on the updater. Thanks Darq!

Still looking at the bags. Hope to have the update up next week.

Silat

Is it possible to update the max coin for the broker? now that we can list things for more than 999999 plat it would be great to be able to via the ui?

TalTal 12-24-2016 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herculezz (Post 107103)
Is it possible to update the max coin for the broker? now that we can list things for more than 999999 plat it would be great to be able to via the ui?

I'll see what I can do.

Silat

Skuall 12-26-2016 11:35 AM

missing graphic bars for target , pet and myself , what i did wrong? D:

Darqwood 12-26-2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuall (Post 107105)
missing graphic bars for target , pet and myself , what i did wrong? D:

Go to the Themes page in the utility and choose a different theme, then choose your original one again. Restart the game and post back here if that doesn't fix it. Also, make sure you are using version 1.0.0.1 of the utility. It had some changes that affect ProfitUI graphics files.

Skuall 12-26-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 107106)
Go to the Themes page in the utility and choose a different theme, then choose your original one again. Restart the game and post back here if that doesn't fix it. Also, make sure you are using version 1.0.0.1 of the utility. It had some changes that affect ProfitUI graphics files.

ok will try , thanks!

ok downloaed all the themes changed to another was using default blue , and now using Profit Classic , and is working :D

TalTal 12-30-2016 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herculezz (Post 107103)

I have found no way to modify the max character value for the UI. Do you know of another UI mod that has fixed this problem?

Silat

inusun 01-01-2017 02:43 AM

I have redownloaded the updater because I have not got any updates from it since my first install. I am experiencing the same problem as I was before redownloading it. The main screen of the updater shows up and at the bottom reads "Retrieving updates from web server" and then always shows 0 of 0 files updated. Is there a current link to manually install Profit UI maintained?

TalTal 01-01-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inusun (Post 107117)
I have redownloaded the updater because I have not got any updates from it since my first install. I am experiencing the same problem as I was before redownloading it. The main screen of the updater shows up and at the bottom reads "Retrieving updates from web server" and then always shows 0 of 0 files updated. Is there a current link to manually install Profit UI maintained?

It's actually ProfitUI community Edition now.

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...tyEdition.html

Silat

TalTal 01-12-2017 12:11 PM

Updated persona and bottombar for new ability doublecast stat. Also updated persona for Aerykyn wing selector (Drums Update gave me the idea to check). Will remove from here when Darq puts on the updater.

**** Removed for updater ****

Silat

Darqwood 01-12-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalTal (Post 107127)
Updated persona and bottombar for new ability doublecast stat. Also updated persona for Aerykyn wing selector (Drums Update gave me the idea to check). Will remove from here when Darq puts on the updater.

Silat

Thanks for these updates, Silat. The files are on the update server although the game is down for some reason so I can't check the download. =\