- Patch Notes
||04-17-2017 05:13 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday April 18, 2017
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- The number of adds in the Raenha, Sister of Remorse encounter should no longer grow for each successful threshold passed.
- The number of adds in the Raenha, Sister of Remorse encounter required to be killed if the script is failed should no longer grow.
- Deaths in the Raenha, Sister of Remorse encounter still affect add numbers.
- Respawn speed on adds in the Raenha, Sister of Remorse encounter are no longer affected by reuse debuffs (in players' favor).
- All adds in the Raenha encounter now count toward the add count mechanic.
Ruins of Kaesora: Ancient Xalgozian Temple [Raid]
- Xalgoz should now send a warning message for his event at 5%.
Ssraeshza Temple: Inner Sanctum [Heroic]
- Stonefang's ability, Shed Scales, no longer targets mercenaries.
- Glacial Freeze will no longer reduce the level of a player in duels.
- Frozen Wall of Recollection's protection value has been brought in line with other TSO raid shields.
- Case of the Missing Headpiece - Chancellor Thanial Vylardin now updates the quest, even if you are working on the scout Epic 2.0.
- Zek, the Scourge Wastes - Scourge of the Scourge now updates only when slaying orcs specifically stated by the quest.
- Corrected an issue that reduced auto-attack damage on TLE servers.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.