EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Familiar Tab (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18376)

Wurm 05-09-2017 04:23 PM

Familiar Tab

Checked the updater no new files yet, what do I have to change around to get it to show?

Copy and paste the Persona_window from Default? Or just wait?

Darqwood 05-09-2017 05:21 PM

That's going to be your best choice for the time being. If someone will make the changes and post the file, I'll get it onto the updater ASAP.

Blackhood 05-09-2017 06:58 PM

Attachment 8607Darq,

With all the help I have received, I am paying it forward.

Here is a pic. If it looks good to you, put it on the updater. If not, no hard feelings, just trying to help out!

In the zip is the persona file and the icon_transp1.dds for familiars (for profit )

Edit: File removed, its on updater

You are welcome guys!

Darqwood 05-10-2017 05:16 AM

This is on the updater now, thanks Blackhood!

Wurm 05-10-2017 09:33 AM

Thanks you two! Awesome work! :cool:

Acklin 05-10-2017 03:32 PM

Updater?

I did not know there was an updater. I thought Profit CE automatically updated. Where do I the updater?

Darqwood 05-10-2017 04:27 PM

Download the ProfitUI CE Updater and click "Check for updates."

troublemag 05-14-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 107305)
Download the ProfitUI CE Updater and click "Check for updates."

I have the CE installed on two separate computers and haven't seen the update come through yet. Can anyone verify that they've been able to download the update for Familiars?

Darqwood 05-14-2017 01:07 PM

When you check for updates, right-click the gear icon next to Character (Persona) and make sure you have ProfitUI default checked. There is a "large" version but nobody has submitted anything for that recently.

TalTal 05-16-2017 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 107311)
When you check for updates, right-click the gear icon next to Character (Persona) and make sure you have ProfitUI default checked. There is a "large" version but nobody has submitted anything for that recently.

The large version used to be the default ui persona window unchanged. Not sure if it still is.

Silat

Darqwood 05-16-2017 07:26 AM

It does look like an older version of the default. Would it make more sense to remove that as a variant and let the user choose to delete/ignore the file?

TalTal 05-18-2017 09:02 AM

Either that or just copy the current version of the default to the UI updater. Your solution is better long term.

Silat

Ronni 05-18-2017 09:16 AM

Updater

I will watch and wait on your decisions to get the familiar window, hopefully it is a solution that will not be hard to do for those of us that aren't horribly computer savvy. Usually I just press the updater button and I am good. Hopefully you can fix this and I can just press the button and have the familiar window! :)

Thanks for all your work on this.:)

TalTal 05-18-2017 09:26 AM

You can copy this file from the default ui folder to the profitui-CE folder and your problem will be fixed: eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml

Or as you suggested just wait for the change on the updater. ;)

Silat

Darqwood 05-18-2017 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronni (Post 107320)
I will watch and wait on your decisions to get the familiar window, hopefully it is a solution that will not be hard to do for those of us that aren't horribly computer savvy. Usually I just press the updater button and I am good. Hopefully you can fix this and I can just press the button and have the familiar window! :)

Thanks for all your work on this.:)

The Familiar tab has been on the updater since May 9. If you are not seeing it:

Check for updates with the ProfitUI_CE utility, then find Character (Persona) in the list. Right-click the gear icon and choose "ProfitUI default" then click the Update button.

TalTal 05-18-2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 107322)
The Familiar tab has been on the updater since May 9. If you are not seeing it:

Check for updates with the ProfitUI_CE utility, then find Character (Persona) in the list. Right-click the gear icon and choose "ProfitUI default" then click the Update button.

I thought we were still talking about the large variant, my bad.

Silat

Darqwood 05-19-2017 10:55 AM

I went ahead and put the default persona window on the updater as the large variant. This seems like the least disruptive option.

Ronni 06-14-2017 07:30 AM

Updater

I am running the updater and it still isn't updating my familair window. My updater is pointed to - http://updater.pala.de/new/profitui/ when I run the update it says there are 0/0 updates.

is this correct? I have the default persona window checked in the updater ..... still no familiar window and also no merc armor window.

I am not a computer person so use the green crayon in your reply! Thank you:p

Darqwood 06-14-2017 11:18 AM

Make sure you are using this updater to get your file updates.