EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Expansion update? (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17665)

Maelya 11-12-2013 03:54 PM

Expansion update?

When can we expect the updated files for the expansion? Char window specifically, but there are other changes as well (like the login screen).

Drumstix42 11-12-2013 05:27 PM

I do not yet modify the character screen. Missing graphic files will be updated as I can in a patch later on.

I've just now uploaded the new version, which simply includes Persona/Character window updates. Check the updater if you use that. Manual version will be available as it gets validated.

Maelya 11-12-2013 07:49 PM

Quick question... on the new char window, where would I find the passive effects tab?

Drumstix42 11-12-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maelya (Post 104445)
Quick question... on the new char window, where would I find the passive effects tab?

I didn't have this included on my old version either.
Is there any specific reason you are looking to use this page? I'm curious why it was even added in, as I've never really needed to look at it.

Maelya 11-13-2013 01:59 AM

Mostly just wanted to make sure that new stuff is actually applying and that's the only way hehe.

FYI, for some reason the Return button is unclickable, not sure if that's one of the things you were working on. It shows up, but it's always greyed out. /merc resume brings it back, at least, so no rush to get it working, except for people who might think they NEED to buy an unlock to recall their merc :(

Drumstix42 11-13-2013 03:52 AM

I'll look into it, ty. I was not able to test all new feature changes. I don't normally have time to test out merc stuff!

naomipdx 11-13-2013 11:19 AM

I have a problem with the Merc Window...

2 Attachment(s)
The return button is gray at all times. So is the Unlock button. Screen shots attached. I have 100 plat on me so I know it's not a money/cash issue. Also /merc resume works.... is there perhaps a /merc unlock? or some such? I tried the /merc unlock command but nothing happens.

Attachment 8097

Attachment 8098

Maelya 11-13-2013 12:06 PM

Thanks for posting the screenshot, Nao! That's exactly what I'm seeing.

neguardhero 11-13-2013 12:31 PM

I had the exact same problem.

It seems that after installing the new update, the character window needed to be resized down to its smallest size.

Once I did that, the buttons became usable... no issues at all - works as intended otherwise.

Try that and see if it works for you...

Maelya 11-13-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neguardhero (Post 104458)
I had the exact same problem.

It seems that after installing the new update, the character window needed to be resized down to its smallest size.

Once I did that, the buttons became usable... no issues at all - works as intended otherwise.

Try that and see if it works for you...

Aha, that works! Thank you!

Drumstix42 11-13-2013 02:39 PM

Thanks for the screenshot. I screwed up the window resize a bit in another part I realize, but I'll fix the button position :)

Feel free to post anymore bugs or feedback!

Mysstie 11-13-2013 04:51 PM

One thing I noticed with the Broker Window, the set Class and Level button doesn't take into account the added Channeler class. I'm a Warden and it chooses Troubadour as a result. Looked at your eq2ui_inventory_market.xml and yeah, looks like Channeler is missing from the code and thus picks the wrong index value.

There might be some other changes but this is one I readily noticed.

Drumstix42 11-13-2013 08:26 PM

Good find! Surprised I didn't notice it yesterday while dealing with gear stuff on login :o

Mysstie 11-15-2013 05:18 AM

Found another issue with the Broker window. When selecting the preset for Master spells, it puts "Potions" up instead of "Spell Scrolls". I guess they modified some items in there as well. Looks like the weapons at the top.

Drumstix42 11-15-2013 06:52 AM

Thanks! Will get it updated as well.

Melckore 11-15-2013 04:20 PM

The auto sort button for your bags seems to be missing BWT. That or it has moved somewhere and i cant find it

Drumstix42 11-15-2013 05:45 PM

I removed it for now. Use /bag_sort until I re-implement it in a "safer" way.

Itassha 11-16-2013 12:21 AM

Blank merc window

I don't have a problem with any buttons as my entire merc tab on persona window is blank. I use the updater to update the files. Any ideas?

Drumstix42 11-16-2013 03:31 AM

What window/data do you see. Can you see the View All Mercs button?

Could you post a screenshot?

Accredo 11-16-2013 11:31 AM

Hi Drums:

1st the Merc window for me works fine. However two things seems different since the xpac. I'm not entirely convinced though that it's any fault of your UI.

1. When I set the Merc to assist/follow etc and then click the little square in the top right corner to collapse those choices, somehow 1 or more of the settings change to blanks after clicking that squarre. It's as if the sweet spot of the square extends to the drop down window.

2. For some reason when I log in or change char's, I now have to disable to the font shadows in the chat box each and every time. This may or may not be due to the expansion as it has been like that for a long time, but seems more frequent now. Is there a line in the XML I can edit to simply remove that option?