EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   EQ2MAP New maps (http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Planes of Prophecy (http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18472)

jnils 11-29-2017 03:53 AM

Planes of Prophecy

Ill need a list of real map names.

Like this:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...75&postcount=4

jnils 11-29-2017 09:46 AM

9 Attachment(s)
First maps to add.

jnils 11-29-2017 12:03 PM

What kind of map is this:
Code:

<ImageStyle displayname="Coliseum of Valor" Name="exp14_rgn_plane_of_valor" />
Outdoor?

Travel hub ?

Instance ?

Mysstie 11-29-2017 12:48 PM

Coliseum of Valor is an indoor travel hub basically with portals to the various planes. Has merchants and stuff in it as well.

jnils 11-29-2017 03:28 PM

8 Attachment(s)
More maps to add

jnils 11-29-2017 03:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The last map to add

Mysstie 12-17-2017 12:50 AM

Thought I would add the Map names I find out here:

Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core [Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_1" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_2" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_3" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_4" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_5" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_6" />

Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core [Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_solo_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_solo_1" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_solo_2" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_solo_3" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_solo_4" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_solo_5" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_solo_6" />

Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire [Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_02_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_02_1" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_02_2" />

Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire [Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_02_solo_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_02_solo_1" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_02_solo_2" />

=====================================================

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Bastion of Thunder" Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_01" />

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Bastion of Thunder" Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_01_solo" />

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Bastion of Thunder" Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_02" />

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Bastion of Thunder" Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_02_solo" />

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Event Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Bastion of Thunder" Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_03" />

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Duo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Bastion of Thunder" Name="exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_03_duo" />

====================================================

Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_01" />

Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_01_solo" />

Plane of Disease: The Source [Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_1" />

Plane of Disease: The Source [Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_solo_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_solo_1" />

===================================================================

Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_01_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_01_1" />

Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_01_solo_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_01_solo_1" />

Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_02_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_02_1" />

Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_02_solo_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_02_solo_1" />

Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Event Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_03_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_03_1" />

Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Duo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_03_duo_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Innovation" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_03_duo_1" />

jnils 12-17-2017 04:18 AM

Thanks Mysstie

For the multi layer zones i would like a unique name.

Example:

<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_solo_0" /> Plane of Disease: The Source (Upper)[Solo]
<ImageStyle displayname="Plane of Disease" Name="exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_solo_1" /> Plane of Disease: The Source (Lower)[Solo]

Could be:
Upper Lower
East West
North Soulth
Level 1 Level 2
Basement Hallway

Anything that makes them unique.

sakshale 02-12-2018 04:58 PM

POI Submissions

I was in the Plane of Innovation yesterday and attempted to submit some POI / MOB locations. Unfortunately, the browser didn't have any maps that I could select.

What was I doing wrong?

sakshale 02-20-2018 07:14 PM

I would like to help

I would really like to help with this, but unfortunately, the documentation appears to be outdated. I can't find the folders that are mentioned and the maps don't appear to be on my system --- which doesn't make sense as I use them all the time.

Can someone point me to some documentation I can follow?

jnils 02-23-2018 12:36 AM

To show zone name type this in a chat window:

/map2_show_zone_rect

jnils 02-23-2018 01:22 PM

I added a few 2 zone maps today, but i still don't have the correct names, they are named 0 and 1 at the end until i can get the proper names.

sakshale 02-23-2018 05:48 PM

Innovation and Disease

Using /map2_show_zone_rec

Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Heroic]
exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_01_0
Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Solo]
exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_01_solo_0
Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Heroic]
exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_02_0
Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Solo]
exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_02_solo_0
Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Duo]
exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_03_duo_1
Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Event Heroic]
exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_03_1
Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]
[can't enter]

Plane of Disease: Crypt of Decay [Tradeskill]
exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_crypt_tradeskill
Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Duo]
[no map listed]
Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Event Heroic]
[no map listed]
Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Heroic]
exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_01
Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Solo]
exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_01_solo
Plane of Disease: The Source [Heroic]
exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_0
Plane of Disease: The Source [Solo]
exp14_dun_plane_of_disease_02_solo_0
Plane of Disease: Virulent Insurrection [Raid]
[can't enter]

If this helps, I can get the others.

jnils 02-26-2018 12:29 AM

I have most of the names already ,see Mysstie's post above.
But i don't have the raid names, thanks.

The issue is still that i don't have unique names for zones ,like this:

Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core [Heroic]
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_0" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_1" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_2" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_3" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_4" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_5" />
<ImageStyle displayname="Solusek Ro's Tower" Name="exp14_dun_solusek_tower_01_6" />

One name but 7 maps, needs unique names, like level 1 2 3 or anything that can make the name diffrent.

sakshale 02-26-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 107740)
I have most of the names already ,see Mysstie's post above.
But i don't have the raid names, thanks.

I can't help with the raid names, as I'm not a raider.

However, I can definitely get the Tradeskill ones for you. They seem to be one-shot visits, not visible unless you have the quest, so I'll need to get some of them on my alts.

Here is what I have so far;

The Molten Throne: Hate's Essenses [Tradeskill]
exp14_dun_molten_throne_tradeskill
The Molten Throne: Portals to Nowhere [Tradeskill]
(missing from my notes -- will need to bring in an ALT)

Plane of Innovation: Security Measures [Tradeskill]
exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_tradeskill_0
Plane of Innovation: Nick of Time [Tradeskill]
exp14_dun_plane_of_innovation_tradeskill_02_1

Shard of Hate: Eye Spy [Tradeskill]
exp14_shard_of_hate_tradeskill
Shard of Hate: New Owner [Tradeskill]
exp14_shard_of_hate_tradeskill_02

sakshale 03-04-2018 05:45 PM

Two maps