EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pre-Beta (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   New complete UI inc. (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10906)

whalefist 04-24-2008 06:27 AM

New complete UI inc.

1 Attachment(s)
Named "Elven Steel"

I have most of these parts operational already, still working on the artwork and modifying the xml for the rest.

The final interface will be packaged with an installer that will allow you to choose your class and other options. Click to cure (curse included); click to mend (monk), click to give rez stone, shard, etc. will all be options.

Here is a sneak preview.

gm9 04-24-2008 06:34 AM

Nice, something new. And looks great. :nana:

Nitefang 04-24-2008 08:53 AM

Nice and clean - looking forward to seeing more

Zereh 04-24-2008 12:18 PM

Tease... :D

Z

Narzoo 04-24-2008 04:53 PM

I hate to ask this, but what happens if you want to play another character from that which you have selected in the installer?

gm9 has made some class detection code that he uses for his quick access buttons which means the buttons change automatically depending on what class you play. Maybe a quick chat to him to find out how he does it. Would make the UI easier to use if you have to load the installer every time you want to camp to another character :)

Apart from that, I think it is looking great. I especially like the graphics of the chatwindow. It feels completly different :)

dragowulf 04-24-2008 05:10 PM

I like it. Graphics are simple, clean, and nice looking. I can't wait to see the product.

If you want some good code to look at, check out gm9's ProfitUI and class detections, curecsode, raid/groupmember codes. They are all solid.

Also, it's so great to finally see something new around

Landiin 04-24-2008 05:50 PM

If you make it Henchman compliant you get the following features;
  • Auto-update and install from this site, no off site host needed.
  • Auto-update EQ2MAP with out having to use a second application.
  • The abilities to have class detecting click to cure and cast buttons for Player, Group and raid windows.
  • User bookmarks
  • User defined camp to character
  • The ability for the user to chose from many deferent types of windows/files for their tailored install.
  • Chat channel editing
  • Many more..

dragowulf 04-24-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landiin (Post 72277)
If you make it Henchman compliant you get the following features;
  • Auto-update and install from this site, no off site host needed.
  • Auto-update EQ2MAP with out having to use a second application.
  • The abilities to have class detecting click to cure and cast buttons for Player, Group and raid windows.
  • User bookmarks
  • User defined camp to character
  • The ability for the user to chose from many deferent types of windows/files for their tailored install.
  • Chat channel editing
  • Many more..

I smell an advertisement :p

Narzoo 04-24-2008 08:11 PM

or