- Patch Notes
||05-30-2017 07:00 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Wednesday May 31, 2017
- You can now hide your ‘Not For Sale’ items when at a merchant.
- You can now filter the broker by Ascension Classes.
- Most cleric reactive heals have been increased in the Proving Grounds by 30-40%.
- Fixed an issue where Familiars were not properly persisting through death.
- Mass production crafts will now maintain their quantity when repeating the craft. This option can be disabled in Options [Advanced] > User Interface > Tradeskills > Repeat Craft Maintains Quantity.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Many Kunark Ascending encounters had outgoing damage that was tuned in line with a bug that allowed some wards to act as potent damage reduction. The outgoing damage on these encounters has been tuned and will continue to recieve daily adjustments over the next couple weeks based on encounter damage logs.
Chamber of Rejuvenation [Raid]
- The Reet Ritualist should no longer dispel Glacial Freeze.
- Bursting Spores should no longer attempt to spread to players who already have the spell on them.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Manaburn from applying damage in the Proving Grounds.
- Crusader's Medal's may now be exchanged for Defender's Medal's from Aldaelon Rootbed, Omarin T'Zaana and Gramdur.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.