EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Is ProfitUI being supported? (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17783)

Ev!L ErN!E 04-03-2014 10:31 PM

Is ProfitUI being supported?

I was just wondering if ProfitUI is being supported and updated by anyone now? I haven't updated my UI for a while.

tknarr 04-04-2014 12:16 AM

The last update was January 27th, so that'd be a "Yes.".

There are some updates I need to make for new/changed stats in the persona window, I've got those on the list as soon as medication adjustments stabilize and I'm safe to touch the XML.

Ev!L ErN!E 04-04-2014 04:14 PM

ok, GREAT, so how do I update my ProfitUI?

Zidu 04-04-2014 06:14 PM

This is the link to the Profit Updater: http://updater.pala.de/new/

I do think the Sticky's in the Profit forum should be updated with at least a new post by the person currently maintaining Profit.

Currently if you just are looking whats posted at the top you could think Profit is no longer supported as there are even links to a non existent updater.

Therendil 04-05-2014 07:15 PM

Freshening the sticky posts is probably a good idea. I just looked and the last reply to any of them was by me last August.

The Changelog post was a good idea, but keeping it updated has fallen by the wayside.

If it were me doing the work, I'd choose either the Changelog post or the ProfiUI Maintained post and make sure that it got updated when changes get pushed.

It might also be time to unstick some or all of the others.

-= Therendil =-

Rittmeister64 04-06-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tknarr (Post 105055)
The last update was January 27th, so that'd be a "Yes.".

There are some updates I need to make for new/changed stats in the persona window, I've got those on the list as soon as medication adjustments stabilize and I'm safe to touch the XML.

good news. i was about to ask when the weapon damagebonus stuff gets implemented...

all the best for your recovery!

Rittmeister64 04-21-2014 08:56 AM

2 weeks since last comment. apparently my optimism wasn't justified.
when did they patch in the weapon damage bonus on the character page? 2 months ago?

tknarr 04-29-2014 12:06 AM

And things just got a complication, there'll be a tradeskill window change with tomorrow's update and the UI code isn't on Test. I was finishing the last of the bottom-bar changes for the new stats now that I've got meds semi-stable, but I'll have to hold them until the update goes live and I can update the crafting window to match. Expect no more than a day or two for that.

Therendil 04-29-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tknarr (Post 105083)
.... there'll be a tradeskill window change with tomorrow's update and the UI code isn't on Test.

I've noticed this as a trend lately and I plan to complain about it. Since this one hits the tradeskill window, I have posted over at EQ2Traders suggesting that people who use 3-rd party UIs also complain.

-= Therendil =-

AndonSage 04-29-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tknarr (Post 105083)
And things just got a complication, there'll be a tradeskill window change with tomorrow's update and the UI code isn't on Test. I was finishing the last of the bottom-bar changes for the new stats now that I've got meds semi-stable, but I'll have to hold them until the update goes live and I can update the crafting window to match. Expect no more than a day or two for that.

Thanks for keeping ProfitUI updated :)

AlekseiFL 05-03-2014 08:28 AM

I need help please.

I just did fresh install of profit other went corrupt.

However when /loadui and chose profitui it keeps its the crappy default UI.

cant recall last time there was some trick to getting it to load profit ui for the 1st time and save it.

Help please!

Therendil 05-03-2014 09:05 AM

I just posted in another thread with an answer.

-= Therendil =-