EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   harvest deop's broken after todays update (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16889)

sniperic1 01-15-2013 02:43 PM

harvest deop's broken after todays update

looks like soe did an update today that broke the harvest depost, and all.

RumTumTugger 01-15-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sniperic1 (Post 102657)
looks like soe did an update today that broke the harvest depost, and all.

personal and guild depots what file am I looking for to delete till the fix is in?

Wynd64 01-15-2013 03:31 PM

Wynd64

Yup, it appears all the depots are messed up. I trust Drum to fix it pretty fast though, he has never let us down before.

RumTumTugger 01-15-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynd64 (Post 102675)
Yup, it appears all the depots are messed up. I trust Drum to fix it pretty fast though, he has never let us down before.

I know but since I"m tradeskill leader in one of my guilds I need the use of the harvest depots now so I can start changing permissions which is why I wnat the xml to delete till the fix comes in I need drums for raiding and I have a raid tonight so dont' watn to go completley default.

RumTumTugger 01-15-2013 03:37 PM

nevermind found it eq2ui_inventory_container.xml

Mysstie 01-15-2013 03:51 PM

You are correct, eq2ui_inventory_container.xml is the file that handles the Harvest Depots (House and Guild).

Drumstix42 01-15-2013 09:47 PM

Will try to fix tonight, most likely will have to wait until tomorrow.

Mysstie 01-16-2013 08:07 PM

Looks like tomorrow's patch is going to modify the Harvest Depot window again so I'd probably hold off til after that patch and keep using the default for now.

Drumstix42 01-16-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysstie (Post 102696)
Looks like tomorrow's patch is going to modify the Harvest Depot window again so I'd probably hold off til after that patch and keep using the default for now.

Just resizing changes it looks like. I'll chance it for now ;)

Giphia 01-18-2013 08:02 AM

Guild Hall Harvest Depot Still Broken

Even after the Drums fix for the guild hall harvest depot, the depot still has problems. There is a tab to select "permissions" for use of the depot. When you click on the tab there are 3 drop-down windows to select who can deposit/use/withdraw. Those drop-downs don't work... I will never use Sony's default UI (hate it), but I really need to be able to set the depot permissions. I had my sister set them (because she uses Sony's UI...ugh!), but I need the ability using Drums. Please help...

Drumstix42 01-18-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giphia (Post 103220)
Even after the Drums fix for the guild hall harvest depot, the depot still has problems. There is a tab to select "permissions" for use of the depot. When you click on the tab there are 3 drop-down windows to select who can deposit/use/withdraw. Those drop-downs don't work... I will never use Sony's default UI (hate it), but I really need to be able to set the depot permissions. I had my sister set them (because she uses Sony's UI...ugh!), but I need the ability using Drums. Please help...

Strange, I'll look into it. Are you sure you have the permission to be able to adjust the permissions?

diverscuba23 01-18-2013 09:48 AM

I did some looking, for me it is the Consumption/Crafting pull down that does not work. I even went to the default and did a compare and I don't see anything obvious as to why that one does not work and the one above it and the one below it do work. Also I noticed that the Confirm button is outside of the default size of the permissions window, and was left at its default location, could you move that so that it is visible along the left side. thanks.

Mysstie 01-18-2013 05:43 PM

Looks like both yours and the default one are ignoring their resized values and revert back to the default size when camping back to the toon or logging back in. Link to my thread about the default on in the EQ2 forums: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/i...d-height.3221/

Every time I resize it, it adds another container_clone_# entry into the settings file. At the moment I'm calling this a SoE problem as it happens with the default window.

Giphia 01-19-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 103222)
Strange, I'll look into it. Are you sure you have the permission to be able to adjust the permissions?

Yep... it's mine and my sister's guild and all of our toons are trustees. It works with the Sony UI, but not with Drums.

AZDixx 01-19-2013 07:25 PM

Temp Workaround - Consumption/Crafting on Depot

Quote:

Originally Posted by diverscuba23 (Post 103224)
I did some looking, for me it is the Consumption/Crafting pull down that does not work. I even went to the default and did a compare and I don't see anything obvious as to why that one does not work and the one above it and the one below it do work. Also I noticed that the Confirm button is outside of the default size of the permissions window, and was left at its default location, could you move that so that it is visible along the left side. thanks.

I literally was frustrated by this problem - what I did was move my mouse around and just click insanely on the pc button (laptop). The good news:
I found that when you click on the top or bottom button, there is a space between the button and the pull-down menu that appears.
If you go to the middle button and click just under it (consumption/crafting) WITHIN that narrow amount of space you saw, and do it properly, the menu will appear. I was finally able to set it to Friend for a hall I play in. :nana:

Why the spacing is off like this, I don't know. :confused:

petuniasevan 01-26-2013 10:01 AM

Yes, Drumstixx: On the harvest depot, the click enabling spot for the Consumption/Crafting dropdown is about a millimeter below the actual dropdown triangle clickie, just barely below the outline. In other words, I can click on the triangle all day on that particular entry, and unlike "Deposit" and "Withdraw" it does nothing until I move down out of the box slightly, but not so far as to get the "move window" mouse icon.

erk48188 01-28-2013 09:39 AM

looks like there's now a CONFIRM button in the bottom right on the default UI which needs to be added.

thanks for the work, drums

diverscuba23 01-29-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erk48188 (Post 103272)
looks like there's now a CONFIRM button in the bottom right on the default UI which needs to be added.

thanks for the work, drums

see my post above -- the code for the confirm button is there, it is just outside of the default size for the depot window, resize the window and you will see it.

Drumstix42 01-29-2013 08:04 PM

Sorry I'll try to fix this tonight/tomorrow.

dufosnee 02-11-2013 03:27 PM

I'm not sure if I missed an update, but this is still broken for me. Auto updated says last change was in January. Should I redownload or something?