EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I will pay for a custom girly interface. (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=728)

winterlaurel 12-20-2004 10:48 PM

A custom girly interface.

I am going to sound strange... but I've always been big on 'true' customs.

I am probably the girliest girl you will *EVER* meet. :o

At any rate... This is what I want. *I AM WILLING TO PAY MONEY IF SOMEBODY DOES IT RIGHT AND DOESN'T OFFER THE INTERFACE TO ANYBODY ELSE (if I'm paying, it's going to be mine only LOL. Otherwise, I'll fart around any make it myself)*.

I want a pink interface... abotu the pink of the :o face here... but pinker, not as much purple.

I want pink hearts for health. Purple hearts for experience. If that cannot be done, just pink for health, purple for power... same colors for exp except I want a standout color (not pink) for exp debt.

I want pink hearts at major points in borders. Like corners, or around the title of a window.

I would want a dark pink backdrop for windows.

I want the attack buttons to be smaller like many interfaces have. Not tiny, but small enough that I could fit a bunch of them in a smaller space. Maybe 1/4 smaller than they are. If you can make the round - awesome. Heart-shaped? You're a god to me.

Can you make buttons sparkle when you press them? If not, don't sweat it. If so, I will adore you.

For example - you see the nature user interface? Imagine that with cute girly stuff with Hearts at critical points.

Email me at [email protected] and I will negotiate a price with you. :o

Hearts,
Winter
aka Snowflake and Sugarplum on the Crushbone server

skifreak107 12-21-2004 01:24 PM

Someone has to make it... because I said so :D

winterlaurel 01-03-2005 02:58 AM

Oh my god, I have so totally been ignored:(

macgregor420 01-03-2005 03:52 AM

haha that sound like fun

you did get me to think about that idea, only issue i see "and its not that big if a deal" is interfaces are a pita if you wana change everything in it, the art work can be a real pain from what i have done so far, but ill dabble with it to see if anything nice comes out or it :p .
side note, the color of your life you can change now in your options ;)

cares

winterlaurel 01-03-2005 04:03 AM

how do I change it in options?:(

Drumstix42 01-03-2005 09:00 AM

You know you like EQ too much when....

Lange 01-03-2005 04:57 PM

To access the options menu hit ALT-O (it might be CTRL-O.. it's one of the two). Try not to modify too many of the settings but two areas you should play with are 1. wide screen letterbox (move the slider to minimum get a lot of the black off your screen) and 2. chat colors.

In addition to these changes, you can get rid of the gold bars around the various windows and make the black backgrounds transparent by right clicking on them and playing around a bit.

This should give you a lighter UI and allow you to set your chat colors to purples, pinks and whites to tide you over til Cares finishes whatever he has in mind.

Nightlord 01-03-2005 08:33 PM

Girliest girl? Hmmm... and she plays video games. Someone propose to her. lol

Elenna 01-03-2005 11:52 PM

lol Winter, I really wish I could do this for you, but I don't know the FIRST thing in modding. [img]/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] Honestly, this sounds like fun, and I'd have fun making it. I'd be up for trying the graphics, but I don't know what to do with them, what format, or anything!!

Winter, I wish you luck. lol I'm not as girlie as you, but this sounds like fun. I looooooove cutsie stuff (I make my poor husband gag and roll his eyes quite often). Hello Kitty is SO CUTE, and *hides* I love Bratz too!

Wow, that got off-topic. [img]/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] If I can help in any way with graphics, let me know!! This sounds like a fun challenge.

winterlaurel 01-04-2005 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightlord
Girliest girl? Hmmm... and she plays video games. Someone propose to her. lol

Happily married, thanks.

winterlaurel 01-04-2005 08:08 AM

EEEE!:D
If you want to help me, Elenna, you can help me by helping me find cute heart graphics and gem graphics that would be cute in the interface! I found a WONDERFUL modder who is going to help me do this for free. :D :o :nana:

winterlaurel 05-15-2006 08:02 PM

Well...

After paying TyJae a ton of money to make me a custom interface, he did so... However, he did not keep it up to date and hasn't answered my emails since. Classy... It also was an interface with a picture of my daughter who passed away last year... She was terminally ill; it was one of the ways I made sure I saw her on a daily basis. I'm not searching for sympathy, don't get me wrong guys - her passing is my problem to deal with.

At any rate... I am looking for somebody to make a pink interface, nothing flashy... the same basic interface as the normal game... just pink. Anybody up to it?

Zonx 05-16-2006 05:18 PM

lol, I might play with this if I find some free time. As a theme based on the Fetish framework, it should be fairly easy to keep it updated with the usual Nightfall updates.

winterlaurel 05-19-2006 05:16 PM

So - you can help me, Zonx!?:D :o

Savie 05-19-2006 05:20 PM

FetishUI in pink? *hopes* that would be awesome lol

winterlaurel 05-20-2006 01:24 AM

I've never used Fetish before.
I would love pink though. PLeeeeeeease!

Laffs 05-20-2006 06:01 AM

Quote:

However, he did not keep it up to date
Basicly what did this UI look like? or even better do you have a screenshot? If it is true that you actualy did pay for that it is a shame to kinnda "thow" it away when maybe its possible to just update the code in it?

winterlaurel 05-21-2006 07:31 PM

It was very big and chunky... It obscured too much of the screen, it was hardly playable... It had a heart-shaped Heroic opportunities thingy, it had my daughter in the upper right corner with my character's information next to and around it, then it sloped up to the left and showed enemy info in the upper left...
The bottom part was all pink, with chat windows and the such... it had this neat texture... I'll have to look and see if I can find a picture.
Hearts,
Winter

winterlaurel 05-25-2006 08:41 PM

Awwww, poopy dude...
Nobody has responded since... and I've been all hopeful.
I was like this :nana: but now I am just a sad banana like this :(
Can somebody at least tell me how to TURN one pink?

Laffs 05-26-2006 07:20 AM

If you just want pinky backgrounds and are happy with the default UI then all sombody needs to do is alter "windowelements.dds" to have a pink texture and thats about it ;) .... I will take a look and see what i can do with it but graphics are not my strong point lol

Minnimowse 05-26-2006 09:34 AM

I've often wanted a girlie girl mod myself... lol. :p Right now I am using the profit reborn UI and I've so many times wished the main bar/color scheme was pink. LOL. Pink is my favorite color. :p Well if you find a mod screenshot it, I want to see! :)

winterlaurel 06-04-2006 02:26 AM

Me too...
I finally reached the guy who made my custom pink interface... I will talk to him about it a little more since nobody really seems to want to help me put a pink texture on a normal one like fetish ui. :( They're more interested in making dark, evil-looking or metallic ui's. Poopy.

Dae'lomdel 06-04-2006 05:58 PM

Honestly, if you want a good UI that is very easy to change the "look" of I would go with Fetish. I have not looked into it myesl but I know Zonx set his UI up in a way that changing the colors themselves is supposedly very simple.

As far as a custom UI thats only going to be used by you.... well I know the insane ammount of time guys like Zonx and the other UI developers put into their projects and unless you were going to pay someone everytime SoE pushed out an LU... well it eventually going to get out of date. Your best bet is to find a group of people that want the same UI that you want and then work together to keep it updated. Community (open source) projects have always and will continue to be the best way to develope "software", unless of couse your Bill Gates with 100's of Billions of dollars then you can just pay people :)