EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ProfitUI appreciation thread (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9608)

Moonchime 11-11-2007 09:43 AM

ProfitUI appreciation thread

Hello, I have been using this UI now for about 3 months and I would just like to say a great big thank you, this UI really really is so good!

So

THANK YOU

Enuliam 11-11-2007 10:07 AM

Wholeheartedly agree!

I've been using ProfitUI Reborn for about a year now. And have been really impressed with its features time and time again. GM9 has really put alot of time and effort into this interface, and I really appreciate it!

Thanks GM9 !!! :nana:

xndienx 11-11-2007 10:29 AM

I've been using it since game update 17 when i came back...

Best.UI.Ever

dragowulf 11-11-2007 01:14 PM

I bow down to no one....except gm9!

Thanks for maintaining this UI gm9, you're awesome!

Zechaar 11-11-2007 01:33 PM

I have been using Profit since it was made by...Profit. GM9 was awesome enough to take it over and make it into the #1 UI MOD in EQ2. Thank You GM9 for your hard work. I couldn't use anything else.

Moonchime 11-11-2007 01:41 PM

Hey, I've really started something here!

You are loved GM9!

<3 <3 <3

Farfr0msane 11-11-2007 05:08 PM

GM9,
Thank you for all the work you have put into this great UI.

KrafoogooEF 11-13-2007 03:23 AM

Thank you for everything - it truly enhances my experience tremendously! Great work!

Semideus 11-13-2007 06:04 AM

Being a moder/designer for a game as large as Everquest II is outstanding and much appreciated by those of us (especially me) who now have a little more eye candy to look at along with an enhanced interface that allows us to do things the default UI wouldn't allow us to do.

I appreciate anyone out there willing to make what's out there better. But to get a little more personal, GM9, I think this goes without saying, thanks much for all your hard work, dedication, and creativity. You've been open to feedback, questions, and my ideas when I feel an urge to throw them at you and annoy you all to heck (just kidding.. I think:eek:) But seriously, you've definitely made my Everquest II gaming experience better for me and quite a few others I know/game with.

Brooklyn 11-13-2007 08:01 AM

Many Thanks gm9 for your great UI

Fyndolyn 11-13-2007 08:25 AM

Agreed!

I have to chime in on this as well and say that I love ProfitUI Reborn and all the effort that gm9 puts into it. It is truly appreciated by all those who use it, even if they don't stop by to post on this thread. My EQ2 experience would certainly not be what it is today without this excellent UI. The quick updates are greatly appreciated as well. I am always proud to tell folks that I use Profit and have converted many in my guild to it's use and they are always surprised after they load it up and wonder what they have been doing all along without it.

Thanks gm9!!

Fyndolyn

Mitchbond 11-13-2007 08:34 AM

Well, as all the other people i whant to thank gm9 for his incredible work on this UI useing it for over a year! Great Work. And you're still pushing it forward... All the changes sice Vs 3.4.8 are more than great!

:nana: Thank you! :nana:

rascalfx 11-13-2007 12:02 PM

Thank You!!

I completely agree! THANK YOU so much for your dedication and hard work on this super-awesome UI!!! I don't know what I would do without it now! :)

des 11-15-2007 03:19 AM

Bloody Awesome

TY DUDE FOR UPDATING THIS UI IF IT WASNT FOR U I WOULD HAVE TO CONFORM TO WHAT SOE TELL US WHAT TO DO , I DONT LIVE IN SIDE THE BOX I LIVE OUTSIDE IT
WE DONT NEED THE KEYS WE BREAK IN :)
:nana:
:)
:D
:rolleyes:
;)

:cool:

Zuiya 11-15-2007 04:11 AM

Hear, hear !! I don't want to ever be without it again. I absolutely love it, it has made my game life exponentially much better. Being without it is like being both blind and without arms, in game. The only thing I am unhappy about .... is not trying it out sooner than I did, when it was first recommended to me.

Excellent work on keeping this ui so brilliant, gm9! Thank you! :D

Zuiya Silverfern

derekj54 11-15-2007 09:20 AM

I used to use Thor and loved it, but due to thier lack of suppoer i wanted to try profit because it seemed the most popular and most supported, After only 1 day of using profit i realized it is much better in so many aspects. I makes my job as a healer almost effortless, thanks!

cuckoo5uk 11-17-2007 03:45 PM

Been using profit for (must be) coming on 3 years now, converted a load of guildies and friends over from Thor and I must say it just gets better and better.

Thanks for your hard work, always ready for the updates and now with an auto-updater...I'm in heaven.

Once again thank you:)

VegasRobb 11-17-2007 05:50 PM

Thank you very much.

Vorvon 11-17-2007 05:55 PM

Abolsutely agree. Thus UI kicks butt and best of all is always updated in a timely fashion. Nice work!

Prodigus 11-17-2007 06:04 PM

I've also been using Profit UI for around 2 years, in fact I cant remember I time before using it lol. Your attention to detail and ability to make the game that much better are amazing.

When RoK came launched to the live servers, it was kinda amusing to see others in chat asking why this or that wasn't working. Not with Profit, it was good to go!

*bows to GM9*

marcus03 11-18-2007 10:46 PM

Thanks A million

Hey GM9 and Profit as well, thank you so much for such an oustanding UI. For my 2nd+ year of using Profit! I love it and still love it. Every update makes me happier and happier. One thing I think should be added is a DONATE button to the updater /snicker. Seriously though great work, keep it up.

Othethia Fancypants
75 Lock

Jonar 11-21-2007 01:00 PM

Thank you, GM9, for continuing to enhance and maintain ProfitUI reborn. Everyone that I know loves it and praises it. It was fantastic to have everything working last week for RoK launch day.

Mumnoch 11-26-2007 06:51 PM

I've been a fetishnightfall fan since eq2 came out, but this UI has finally won me over. It amazes me at how extensive it is and how you are able to stay on top of updates as well as you do. Well done sir, well done.

almagill 12-06-2007 10:20 AM

I was really UI-mod phobic. Oh sure they look pretty and all that but it meant tinkering with the innards :eek: and other dark magic.

REALLY glad somebody pointed me at ProfitUI. It does everything I want and more and gm9 keeps it bang up to date.

Thanks!!

Xenaria 12-09-2007 07:18 AM

Your UI is awesome, thanks so much!

:nana::):nana::):nana::):nana::):nana::):nana::)