EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fetish (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   AA Star not showing (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13191)

Tilky 08-05-2009 02:46 PM

AA Star not showing

Has anyone been able to modify the fetish windows to show the new AA star? I have tried but the code is so verbose and not well structured so it is almost impossible for me to find where the new code goes.

keezyrick 08-05-2009 03:20 PM

I posted the method for doing this already. Search for post by Keezyrick.

teddyboy420 08-05-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keezyrick (Post 85087)
I posted the method for doing this already. Search for post by Keezyrick.

Yeah but will the method you posted put it in the right spot for the Fetish windows, or will it be over, or under something else?

keezyrick 08-05-2009 08:06 PM

That is posted from a Fetish mod I did. But it would be the same for any mod since the basic structure is the same.

Tilky 08-05-2009 08:07 PM

Post isn't good enough

The post you posted doesnt show where the code goes it only shows the codeblock itself. Fetish windows has ALOT of code, and i dont want to break a click to cast feature or anything else for that matter.

Eshaac 08-06-2009 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilky (Post 85094)
The post you posted doesnt show where the code goes it only shows the codeblock itself. Fetish windows has ALOT of code, and i dont want to break a click to cast feature or anything else for that matter.

You are correct, however if you had looked on eq2interface's main page you would have seen Dolby's post on the compare's for the update, where you would have found the 2 files the code gets inserted and where in those 2 files to place it. Which is very easy to do. And no, you will not break anything in the indicated files by placing the code exactly where it says to. Pay close attention to the text at the insertion points.

If you use notepad++ as your editor this line would be line 11 and you would place the code after this block.
Code:

<Button BackgroundOpacity="0.000" Location="2,2" Name="Assist"
OnPress="assist" PackSize="absolute,fixed" ScrollExtent="162,22"
Size="162,22" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.invisible" />

This block would be line 32 and you would place it after this block.
Code:

<Image AbsorbsInput="false" BackgroundColor="#00FFFF" Location="15,2"
Name="TierIndicator" PackLocation="cpc,top" PackSize="fixed,fixed"
ScrollExtent="136,8" Size="136,8" />

This gets done in both mainhub_impliedtarget and mainhub_target files in exactly the same places. And unless you can not read, you can not possibly mess anything up. Oh, and make sure you have the lastest version of fetish.

Good Luck

Gantru 08-06-2009 05:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Or download these 2 files (from my own Fetish UI installation), where the changes mentioned above have already been made. It places the * next to the ^^^ on the target display:

Attachment 6984

Attachment 6985

Liandra 08-08-2009 03:39 PM

Thanks Gantru :)