EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fetish (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Depot (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16888)

shandower 01-15-2013 01:16 PM

Depot

to those very nice people who are keeping this UI up and going. THANKS

this latest patch messed up the harvest depot for this ui. when i switch to default and can see my stuff and see permissions, but not with ui. it shows i dont have anything in depot.

again, thanks for keeping this updated

lordebon 01-15-2013 03:04 PM

I'm aware of the change, I'll be taking a look tonight to try and get it fixed. Unfortunately they seem to rather like totally breaking the window when they add things rather than just have the new additions not work until updated.

LizardKin 01-15-2013 03:48 PM

Is there a specific file I can remove from the Fetish Core directory to be able to view the depot normally in the meantime? I looked through the files myself, but wasn't able to pick out one that seemed the obvious choice.

Mysstie 01-15-2013 03:55 PM

eq2ui_inventory_container.xml is the file that handles the Harvest Depots (House and Guild). Just rename or delete it in your Custom UI until they (Custom UI author that is) make an updated version.

lordebon 01-15-2013 10:20 PM

A fix for this (and for the old missing guild event icons for 91+ events) is done and has been released in 12.3.3, which is now available. Cheers.

LizardKin 01-16-2013 03:53 PM

I downloaded and installed the new update, but for some reason, the permissions dropdowns do not let me change their settings. The character I am attempting this on is a guild leader, so I should be able to modify permissions on amenities. I am wondering if perhaps SoE borked depot permissions up more than originally perceived?

Eshaac 01-16-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizardKin (Post 102690)
I downloaded and installed the new update, but for some reason, the permissions dropdowns do not let me change their settings. The character I am attempting this on is a guild leader, so I should be able to modify permissions on amenities. I am wondering if perhaps SoE borked depot permissions up more than originally perceived?

Move your mouse pointer slightly below the selection you want.. the pull down is set a little lower than your choice.

Eshaac

LizardKin 01-16-2013 05:06 PM

I've tried clicking as you suggested, the dropdowns still don't work for me, I am not certain what is wrong.

lordebon 01-16-2013 05:17 PM

I believe it's an issue with the text overlapping the dropdowns.

You can try expanding the window vertically, see if that separates the text and the dropdowns a bit. That might let you click on the dropdowns easier until I can fiddle with it tonight and reupload. Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to test before my raid last night, so the overlapping probably slipped through.

Mysstie 01-16-2013 08:06 PM

Looks like tomorrow's patch is going to modify the Harvest Depot window again so I'd probably hold off til after that patch and keep using the default for now.

lordebon 01-16-2013 09:59 PM

Fixed version is now available for download as 12.3.3b. As I suspected, the text was too big vertically and was covering the drop-downs.

Looking at tomorrow's patch notes, it looks like they're just fixing the sizing issues on the permissions page that exist in the default. I already fixed the sizing so that the permissions tab works regardless of size, so I'm not expecting any issues from the patch.