EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   EQ2MAP (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   maps.eq2interface.com Comments and Suggestions (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2020)

jnils 01-30-2020 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scokee (Post 109325)
how do i get my maps back to working. ever since BoL whent live i have had no PoI's or any way to put in waypoints i have unstalled maps alot an still nothing * i can't unstall EQ2 for diff reason with out having to wipe my harddrive

Make sure the updater update the right path, else it should work.

KingRthur1 02-29-2020 04:41 AM

When I run EQ2Map, I'm getting the 'Could not connect to server. Exiting map check.
Failure to parse manifest'

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

jnils 03-01-2020 08:19 AM

Something is blocking your connection, works fine here.

Sigrdrifa 08-26-2020 09:56 AM

Plane of War Map

Googling, I found a map for the original Plane of War, named "map_exp07_dun_plane_of_war_raid_0"

jnils 08-28-2020 03:15 AM

Yes, we have that map:
https://maps.eq2interface.com/map.php?zone_id=632

Sigrdrifa 08-28-2020 09:40 AM

It appears to be the same map for Fabled Plane of War, and all the names are at their original spots.

jnils 08-30-2020 07:09 AM

We need the internal name to test.

Sigrdrifa 08-30-2020 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 109635)
We need the internal name to test.

In-game, there is no map showing for the zone, alas.

jnils 08-31-2020 12:56 AM

I know, thats why i need the internal zone name like "map_exp07_dun_plane_of_war_raid_0" for this zone.

Sigrdrifa 08-31-2020 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 109639)
I know, thats why i need the internal zone name like "map_exp07_dun_plane_of_war_raid_0" for this zone.

I know our raid leader will be dragging us back in there, so where do I look?

jnils 09-02-2020 12:40 AM

Type in chat:
/show_map_style_name 1
Before you enter the zone and look for the name in chat window.

Sigrdrifa 09-03-2020 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 109644)
Type in chat:
/show_map_style_name 1
Before you enter the zone and look for the name in chat window.

exp07_dun_plane_of_war_raid_fabled_

jnils 11-14-2020 11:54 AM

Im about to add this zone now.
Sorry for forgetting this post.
I will give you credit for it.

laughingowl 12-10-2022 04:07 AM

Suggestions / Feature request

IS it possible to 'edit' a POI that has been manually added to your maps (short of delete and adding again). (preferable with an option to submit/resubmit)

Secondly would it be possible to add a Command line way to 'add' a poi. (even if only partially) (such as name and loc, then fill in the rest. Especially the location (since cant tab between boxes) it is sort of a pain to enter.

/addpoi 'This is my Poi' 1,2,3 (and even then possibly code for type and description) would be nice.

jnils 12-11-2022 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laughingowl (Post 110942)
IS it possible to 'edit' a POI that has been manually added to your maps (short of delete and adding again). (preferable with an option to submit/resubmit)

You can edit any POI on the site, but i need to approve it first before you can edit it again.

Quote:

Secondly would it be possible to add a Command line way to 'add' a poi. (even if only partially) (such as name and loc, then fill in the rest. Especially the location (since cant tab between boxes) it is sort of a pain to enter.
Its not possible to add a command line , but all the functions are already in the UI.
You can target an object, press Submit a new POI in the top right corner of the map (globe icon)
In the new window press target icon if you would like to fill in your current target.
Press Player Location to get your current coordinates.
Fill in type and description and submit.

You can use it to report any current POI to, right click near a poi you would like to edit, select Add POI from dropdown and then Report POI button.

Currently you need to use the External browser in most cases as dropdown menus are broken in ingame browser.

Ceyarrecks 12-25-2022 03:18 PM

MIA (updated) Manual eq2maps?

Excuse me Please:

in attempting to update my Steam/Kubuntu installation of EQ2 with the Manual version of eq2maps, I am finding that its last update was six(6) months ago.
https://www.eq2interface.com/downloa...fo.php?id=3391
Date: 06-27-2022 10:25 AM
Version: v2-062722

Certainly much has changed since then.

May I ask were I might go in which to download the latest version of said maps (that hopefully include the new Ro zones)

Thank You kindly for the time taken to reply.
HCA

jnils 12-26-2022 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laughingowl (Post 110942)

/addpoi 'This is my Poi' 1,2,3 (and even then possibly code for type and description) would be nice.

The archive is now updated.