EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Will profit be updating for KA? (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18289)

azraelteir 11-01-2016 12:45 PM

Will profit be updating for KA?

I have been seeing the other UIs on here starting to talk about the Beta and updating the UI for the expansion. Will there be updates coming for Profit anytime soon?

offkilterkitty 11-16-2016 02:06 PM

This is my question as well.

Loendar 11-16-2016 02:51 PM

I hope so - I have used Profit forever and hate change. :)

In the regard - I don't seem to have a wardrobe tab/option under Profit currently so I assume that entire thing needs to be added?

I hate the idea of going back to the default UI :(

azraelteir 11-16-2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loendar (Post 106993)
I hope so - I have used Profit forever and hate change. :)

In the regard - I don't seem to have a wardrobe tab/option under Profit currently so I assume that entire thing needs to be added?

I hate the idea of going back to the default UI :(

I just go into my current profit ui folder and deleted the persona xml file, that way I use the default which does show the missing pieces (wardrobe, merc gear...)

TalTal 11-16-2016 04:48 PM

Updates for KA in zip, extract into your current profit folder.

This updates Persona, experience and intro screen. If there are any bugs let me know in this thread. I will be checking but it will be infrequent.

Silat

Edit: Removed attached file as it is now on updater.

Darqwood 11-17-2016 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalTal (Post 106995)
Updates for KA in zip, extract into your current profit folder.

This updates Persona, experience and intro screen. If there are any bugs let me know in this thread. I will be checking but it will be infrequent.

Silat

Silat, thank you for putting these files together for the ProfitUI users. Therendil and I have made some back office adjustments and your updated files should be available on the updater as of this morning. To the players, please start using the ProfitUI Community Edition app again and let us know in this thread if there are any issues with downloading (aside from the usual false positive alarm bells from various malware packages.)

Wurm 11-18-2016 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 106997)
Silat, thank you for putting these files together for the ProfitUI users. Therendil and I have made some back office adjustments and your updated files should be available on the updater as of this morning. To the players, please start using the ProfitUI Community Edition app again and let us know in this thread if there are any issues with downloading (aside from the usual false positive alarm bells from various malware packages.)

Absolutely awesome!

After having used the default UI for Beta I have to admit it has come a long way, but nothing beats Profit.

*edit* everything works!

offkilterkitty 11-18-2016 09:52 PM

Downloaded with no issues, they are active in the game.

Thank you!

Demunslayer 11-19-2016 06:12 PM

upgrade mercs

Is there going to be an add on to upgrade mercenaries? I can't upgrade them in profit currently to add armor to them

TalTal 11-19-2016 09:46 PM

You should be able to add the armor. Just have a mercenary summoned and click the button in the top left of the merc character window. It will allow you to add armor and such. Looks like a pruple man all spread out.It is the same method and graphic as the default UI.

Silat

yovNuthq 12-07-2016 04:39 PM

Do we need an update to see ascension "vitality"?

Nelenarap 12-09-2016 01:18 PM

Would be nice to have an XP bar similiar to what's in DrumsUI so we can keep better tabs on that Ascension Vitality. Or even a tool tip like display when you hover over the Ascension XP percentage. Anything really to provide a better overall view of this new system.

Darqwood 12-09-2016 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelenarap (Post 107071)
Would be nice to have an XP bar similiar to what's in DrumsUI so we can keep better tabs on that Ascension Vitality. Or even a tool tip like display when you hover over the Ascension XP percentage. Anything really to provide a better overall view of this new system.

If you hover over the smaller decimal portion of the "scoreboard" display you get the tooltip. In other words, if you have 83.4% experience, hover over the 4.

soto11 12-10-2016 11:28 AM

ascension bar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 107074)
If you hover over the smaller decimal portion of the "scoreboard" display you get the tooltip. In other words, if you have 83.4% experience, hover over the 4.

I'm not seeing the new ascension bar. I have downloaded CE.

Darqwood 12-10-2016 12:38 PM

It's not a bar, just the number. Keep clicking the large scoreboard number and it will cycle through to Ascension.

Vallaqan 12-10-2016 11:50 PM

I was just about to ask the same question. Thanks Darqwood.

Arkanon 12-11-2016 09:10 AM

Pet Stats

I can't see my pet stats in the Persona window. Currently it is broken. Any fix for this other than to load a default Persona window?

Atradie72 12-11-2016 11:45 AM

Two Additional Requests

I would like to request two additions that I can not currently find on the current Profit release.
  1. Wardrobe
    Wardrobe screenshot
  2. Merc Equipment - non appearance
    Merc Equipment Screenshot

Thank you for all you have already contributed. Keep up the great work.

TalTal 12-11-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atradie72 (Post 107084)
I would like to request two additions that I can not currently find on the current Profit release.
  1. Wardrobe
    Wardrobe screenshot
  2. Merc Equipment - non appearance
    Merc Equipment Screenshot

Thank you for all you have already contributed. Keep up the great work.

Both are already there and have been since my first post above.

Silat

TalTal 12-11-2016 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yovNuthq (Post 107062)
Do we need an update to see ascension "vitality"?

I'll be taking a look at this this week.

Silat

TalTal 12-11-2016 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkanon (Post 107083)
I can't see my pet stats in the Persona window. Currently it is broken. Any fix for this other than to load a default Persona window?

Is the pets tab in the defaultui character screen used for anything other than showing a picture of your pet? I do not normally play pet classes so from what I can see that is all it does. I know it then enables you to click and see the pet stats tab.

So, in short, is the pets tab useful for anything other than clicking on the pet stats tab in the default ui?

Silat

krystalea 12-12-2016 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalTal (Post 107087)
Is the pets tab in the defaultui character screen used for anything other than showing a picture of your pet? I do not normally play pet classes so from what I can see that is all it does. I know it then enables you to click and see the pet stats tab.

So, in short, is the pets tab useful for anything other than clicking on the pet stats tab in the default ui?

Silat

Well you should be able to see your pets stats, much like the merc stats. That would be an awesome addition. :)

Nelenarap 12-12-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darqwood (Post 107074)

Thanks Darq. My wife found it last night and showed it to me.

TalTal 12-12-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krystalea (Post 107091)
Well you should be able to see your pets stats, much like the merc stats. That would be an awesome addition. :)

On my defiler I can see the pet stats tab, but not on my necro. So I wanted to know if the pets tab itself had any real use. The reason is that I will replace it with the pet stats tab and then not have to go through all the trouble of resizing the persona window to make the pet stats tab fit when the pets tab is also present. So please let me know if the pets tab has a real use I don't know about.

Thanks,
Silat

TalTal 12-17-2016 10:08 PM

Fixed persona window to show pet stats all the time when pet is present.
Fixed XP window to show Ascension 'Vitality' percentage, hover for more detail.

Please test and see if you encounter any difficulties.

Silat

Edit: Removed attached file as it is now on the updater. Thanks Darq!