- Patch Notes
||04-23-2018 07:40 PM
[Live] Update Notes: Tuesday April 24, 2018
- Fixed an issue where you could be blocked from zoning if you don't have enough DBC to make a purchase.
- Fixed an issue with the paperdoll display for Aerakyns when wearing kilts.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Planes of Prophecy Heroic Zones
- Planar Defense should now only be on bosses in Planes of Prophecy heroic dungeons.
- Planar Defense no longer refreshes on bosses.
- Decreased the damage of some hard-hitting abilities that bosses cast.
- The trigger amount for Planar Defense in duo zones has been reduced from 10 to 5.
- Duo zones will no longer protect themselves with a heroic level of planar defense.
- Some heroic bosses warned of searching for a fighter at certain points in their scripts, when they were actually searching for their most hated target. This was just a display error in the messaging, and has been corrected.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire [Heroic & Solo]
- The number of trash encounters throughout the tower has been reduced.
Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core [Heroic]
- Verlixa now only calls 3 rounds of Shimmering Mirages who travel to their destinations faster.
Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]
- Corrected an issue with several doors that were set up incorrectly in regards to checking the 75% of raid/group meets the criteria to open the door.
- Primal Instincts can no longer trigger from pets.
- Corrected an issue that prevented pets from initiating combat if the target was protected by Planar Defense.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the Gnawed Meaty Bone from displaying correctly.
- Istar the Mighty will now sell the Rune of the Celestial.
- Rune of the Celestial is now no-value
- Reduced the amount of Tears of Ro required to purchase many adornments from Istar the Mighty to 5.
- Voidwrought Runes may now be removed using adornment reclamation.
- Characters whom have obtained the Greater Ascended achievement will now be granted an account flag that allows them to purchase Celestial Ascension potions from Amarat the Procurer for all characters above level 100.
- The anti-vampire set bonus from The League item rewards is now easier to complete.
- Rewards from Laalah the Wanderer are now more likely to be offhands (usable in weapon leveling) for several classes. Monks and plate fighters in specific will have a better chance of obtaining these items, on par with other classes.
- Raid shields in Kingdom of Sky and Echoes of Faydwer should follow a slightly smoother progression with their protection values.
- Corrected an bug that prevented Rune: Planar Elementalist, Rune: Planar Etherealist, Rune: Planar Geomancer, and Rune: Planar Thaumaturgist from modifying ascension abilities above level 10.
- All in game season 2 familiar drops have been replaced with season 3 familiar drops.
- Awakening Bonds: Whispers of the Past - Players who have lost the "Fang of the First Children" can now return to the "Faceless Oracle's Demesne" and speak with Tiressiaz to receive a replacement.
- The Introduction - Defeating the first recluse bluffstalker should update the quest more reliably, now.
- The Sins of Butcherblock - Gathering the family treasures updates the quest as intended, once again.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.
vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.