EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fetish (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Fetish & ToV Beta (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17643)

lordebon 10-17-2013 07:38 PM

Fetish & ToV Beta

Quick testing today on a copied character showed no issues using Fetish on Beta at this time. I did not test a channeler yet, and I imagine they may have some unique UI elements but the way Fetish is configured *should* allow them to automatically be incorporated from the Default. If anyone tries one before I get a chance to, let me know if they work or not.

Please post any issues you might come across during Beta in this thread as well. I know the loading screen splash image is messed up, that always gets broken in a GU and is easy for me to fix for the final release.

Eshaac 10-18-2013 06:48 AM

I've found no issues with channeler, but I've not compared it to default yet to see if anything is missing. I've had nothing come up saying if something is not compatable. So far it looks good..

Eshaac

jnils 10-18-2013 08:40 AM

No map issue?

lordebon 10-18-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 104300)
No map issue?

Wasn't any in my brief testing jnils. Could it actually be, an expansion that's not a total headache for UI authors? :eek:

jnils 10-18-2013 04:09 PM

So far the latest expansions has only been smaler tweaks for me:)

tknarr 10-18-2013 04:51 PM

Same here. The heroic-character graphics changes involve more work, the UI changes to ToV seem to not be very major. I have to sort through diffs in detail, but I think mercenary slots is going to be the biggest change.

Eshaac 10-19-2013 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 104300)
No map issue?

I've had no map issues at all. And I've had no issues at all with the fetish UI or any of the other pieces I use from Drum or Profit.

Eshaac

lordebon 11-10-2013 12:36 PM

As a heads up, all of the fixable bugs I've found on beta have been fixed on my end and will be posted to download on Tuesday. The only bugs left in Beta that I'm aware of are the missing event icons for 321-340 AA dings in the guild window and some bugginess in the persona window, both of which are caused by/present in the default and can't be fixed on my end.

lordebon 11-12-2013 03:29 PM

Until I push a 12.5.1, you may have to manually delete eq2ui_inventory.xml in order to be able to see the item reset UI. I accidentally forgot to remove it from the 12.5 ZIP.

The game is playable without deleting it, as you can reset the items individually via right click or use /reset_equipment (area) to do them in bulk, where (area) is equipped, inventory, bank, or sharedbank.

LizardKin 11-25-2013 05:56 PM

I'm playing a channeler on Antonia Bayle, and when I reached level 15 and my channeler bar appeared, I found I could not resize it, so it takes up an inordinate amount of space. Am I missing a file, or otherwise doing something wrong? I have set the icon size of the window to 22, but it's still huge.

lordebon 11-26-2013 10:29 AM

I'll try to take a look, but the channeler bar is the same as in the default UI. Fetish does not modify it at this time.

LizardKin 11-26-2013 01:44 PM

Okay, if that's the way it is in default, then I'll work with it as is, thank you for your response.