EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   EliteUI Compilation (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4857)

valesai 05-02-2008 06:28 PM

-= Updated! =-

((EliteUI - A ProfitUI Compilation))
Patch 44 Compliant - 05022008 Release
Full Installation Package

Download Link!

Taxet 05-09-2008 12:37 PM

Nice Job

Hi Val and thx for the update..you never cease to amaze me with your inovations.
I would like to use Fetish Target window and implied window in this UI but I cant seem to get it to work. I added all the .dds files and the .xml files associated with it but it just comes up black. Any suggestions would be greatful. I diddnt overwrite any profit files with fetish ones, I was careful of that. Still I am at a loss. Thanks again for a nice job.

valesai 05-11-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taxet (Post 72632)
Hi Val and thx for the update..you never cease to amaze me with your inovations.
I would like to use Fetish Target window and implied window in this UI but I cant seem to get it to work. I added all the .dds files and the .xml files associated with it but it just comes up black. Any suggestions would be greatful. I diddnt overwrite any profit files with fetish ones, I was careful of that. Still I am at a loss. Thanks again for a nice job.

Drago is actually working on a complete Fetish skin for my new compilation. Maybe that'll solve that for you.

kiala 05-13-2008 01:12 PM

LU45

will you be releasing a patch for this update soon so that the cures and bank are as they should be?

valesai 05-14-2008 12:06 AM

Updated

Patch 45 Compliant - 05132008 Release

Download Link!

Taxet 10-08-2008 05:02 AM

Wii there be an update? GU49?

valesai 10-08-2008 06:01 PM

Update coming

Update is in the works.

For the time being for guild hall ameneties workability, please delete the following file from your EliteUI folder.

eq2ui_playerhousing.xml

valesai 10-11-2008 04:03 AM

Patch 49 Compliant - 10102008 Release

Enjoy.

cryptidan 10-25-2008 02:51 PM

guild chat

"you do not have permission to speak in guild chat"

started after /load_uisettings and loaded Elite

valesai 10-26-2008 09:28 AM

Well now that's interesting. LOL.

No one else has reported this problem, and I speak to many people daily that use this UI, so that leads me to believe it's just a settings issue.

Under the guild menu, go to the ranks tab, scroll down to the second setting from the bottom. Once there, check that your rank has the proper security permission for speaking in guildchat.

Val

cryptidan 10-26-2008 02:13 PM

yea sorry, prolly should have said that the ranks are fine, everything was good on that end...having left the profit ui settings in place, i diverted back to my original setting, and i could talk again...just odd

EDIT: ugh, disregard please, im an idiot...since it was set to crushbone and im used to using the tabs, i just tried chatting away in chat to no avail...but all i had to do was type /gu >.<.../run go hide

valesai 11-18-2008 12:51 PM

Expansion

I'll have an update for the expansion in a day or two.

valesai 11-19-2008 02:33 PM

Patch 50 Compliant - 11192008 Release

Be sure to utilize the new EQ2Maps Auto-Update Installer for the new mapping system!

Enjoy.

valesai 03-31-2009 11:02 AM

Update coming

I'll try to have an update this weekend. Anyone having issues with the LU?

Zemee 04-02-2009 09:02 PM

missing icons

I installed the new one lastnight and all the spell and dertermantal effects icons don't show up. I reupdated profitui today and got the icons back then recopyed the files into the profitui folder and the icons where gone again. updated profit again and then copyied all but the eq2ui_custom.xml and the icons are there. is there something wong with that file?

valesai 04-02-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zemee (Post 82060)
I installed the new one lastnight and all the spell and dertermantal effects icons don't show up. I reupdated profitui today and got the icons back then recopyed the files into the profitui folder and the icons where gone again. updated profit again and then copyied all but the eq2ui_custom.xml and the icons are there. is there something wong with that file?

Interesting. I am not seeing that in my installation or others I know that are using it. Anyone else?

gm9 04-03-2009 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valesai (Post 82064)
Interesting. I am not seeing that in my installation or others I know that are using it. Anyone else?

I changed the format of the eq2ui_custom.xml a while ago, if you missed that in EliteUI then the custom settings would not be loaded which would result in a loss of the icons (and of a bunch of other stuff). You might not be seeing it yourself if you do not have a "clean" install because you might still have the old files which are no longer used in the current ProfitUI (e.g. the MiscSettings.txt file).

valesai 04-03-2009 04:27 PM

LU51.2F Updated

Yup, I so missed that. Thanks GM9. =]

Ok, the package is updated. Just recopy the new files over your current installation and all should be fine.

Zemee 04-03-2009 10:16 PM

ok, that worked for me. can I change the default icon size on those(would like to make them smaller) without having to change them each time I log in?

valesai 04-04-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zemee (Post 82129)
ok, that worked for me. can I change the default icon size on those(would like to make them smaller) without having to change them each time I log in?

Yes, it explains how to do that when you mouse-over the sliders. =]

Zemee 04-04-2009 12:59 PM

I knew there was a way to do it, but I couldn't remmber where I saw it.

nigell 10-23-2009 06:04 PM

Raid macro creator

downloaded the config.txt file

Vista machine.

Get window that RaidButtonsEditor has stopped working.

I'm choosing to run as adminstratory when I run it.

Not sure what I am doing wrong.

CircaAB 11-27-2009 08:54 PM

Click to Cure

Is it possible to have different cure set ups in the eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml? I want to be able to cure arcane in this window on my wizard and have it fully functional for my warden. The included macro interface set up thing is cool, just confusing in terms of cures.

valesai 11-29-2009 11:23 AM

DarqUI Group Window with Macro/Spell Icons and Cure Check

Quote:

Originally Posted by CircaAB (Post 87176)
Is it possible to have different cure set ups in the eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml? I want to be able to cure arcane in this window on my wizard and have it fully functional for my warden. The included macro interface set up thing is cool, just confusing in terms of cures.

The Compilation pick for the group/raid window is that of DarqUI. Please see his support thread here.

DarqUI Group Window with Macro/Spell Icons and Cure Check

I would love to see a version as well that would support multiple toons.

valesai 02-20-2010 01:02 PM

Update coming this weekend.

Update coming this weekend.