EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   oh oh recipe books (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4032)

shaggineq2 08-27-2005 03:33 PM

oh oh recipe books

how bout a better way to organize recipe books like if i was able to make a filer for my sage that only hade lets say timbercraft, apothecary, and arcana.

That would be sweet but as it is you can not do that cause of all the other that are inbetween.

shaggineq2 08-27-2005 03:34 PM

or if anyone already has a mod that does this plz let me know lol

Magus 08-27-2005 04:17 PM

Uh, you can already make filters by skill.

Faetyl 08-27-2005 04:27 PM

Recipe filters can indeed already be filtered.
This information is saved within the "servername_charactername_eq2_uisettings.ini" file

If you were using the ThorUI, the optional window placements file provided, has these preset for you. ;)

Even though, it's quite simple to set them up then replicate your window placments file between characters.

shaggineq2 08-27-2005 04:36 PM

umm i must be missing some UI then cause i dont see one that says "sage"

Nor do i see how it is possiable to set for instance under the knowelege list, Timbercraft, Apothecary, and Arcana in the same filter OR under the Technique list, Thaumatugry, Woodcraft, and scribing in the same filer.

As these are what a sage uses.

i see these types: Process, Level, Technique, Knowledge, and Recipe Book.

nope not one that says "Skill"

shaggineq2 08-27-2005 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faetyl
If you were using the ThorUI, the optional window placements file provided, has these preset for you. ;)

well then, where would the download be for the recipe book? or would i have to get the complete set?

shaggineq2 08-27-2005 05:07 PM

LOL sorry about all the postin on this thread but I just figured out somthing that worked...

If you hold Ctrl while clicking you can highlight different ones without highlighting everything inbetween...YAY Finally lol

Faetyl 08-27-2005 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaggineq2
LOL sorry about all the postin on this thread but I just figured out somthing that worked...

If you hold Ctrl while clicking you can highlight different ones without highlighting everything inbetween...YAY Finally lol

hehe, yeah I didn't think to include that tidbit of info :)
You may also do the typical "click the hold shift and click another to select all items between those two points then hold control and click to select/deselect.

Magus 08-27-2005 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faetyl
Recipe filters can indeed already be filtered.
This information is saved within the "servername_charactername_eq2_uisettings.ini" file

This is incorrect :)

Filters are stored in eq2_recipe_filter.vdl, not your uisettings file :)

Faetyl 08-28-2005 03:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magus
This is incorrect :)

Filters are stored in eq2_recipe_filter.vdl, not your uisettings file :)

Oh cool thanks Magus

I assume with that info, we can just provide you with the file then...
Backup yours...
Unzip...
Place in Ever Quest II directory...

Let me know if it works