EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   [DrumsUI] Updater (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13886)

Drumstix42 02-22-2011 06:51 AM

Velious updates

Update Log:
v1.22 - 2011.02.22
- Update [Community]: Calendar window now included (Velious update).
- Update [Journal]: "Show on loot" checkbox added to collection tab (Velious update).
- Update [Guild]: Even tab icon styles updated (Velious update).
- Update [Persona]: Search inventory button added. Block Chance modifier stat moved to Avoidance area. Spell Multi-Attack now included where Block Chance was (Velious update).
- Update [Pet]: Now includes Threat bar and Cure icons (default click to cure included). Window bars now styled like Player/Group bars (Velious update).
- Update [Tradeskills]: Window updated to reflect changes to default recipe loading (Velious update).

Drumstix42 02-25-2011 06:55 PM

Post-Velious updates/fixes...

Update Log:
v1.23 - 2011.02.25
- Update [StatBar]: Base now reads Potency. Multi-Attack label now properly labeled "MA". Spell Multi-Attack is now included as "SMA".
- Update [Experience]: Disabling Quest Experience now displays text over the XP bar (thanks DiggityMan).
- Fix [Pet]: Threat meter should be displaying properly now.
- Fix [Tradeskills]: Recipes should show up again normally.

ProLogiC 02-25-2011 07:40 PM

Thank you for the updates :)

Although the window for Tradeskills now works there seems to be a blacked out area that is covering the lower half of the recipe list whenever you do a search or load/set a filter

Drumstix42 02-25-2011 08:07 PM

I'm out of game for a few hours. Can you post a screenie?

ProLogiC 02-25-2011 10:11 PM

Yup here ya go :)

Scrolled at the top:

Scrolled halfway:

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner :) hope this helps :)

Drumstix42 02-25-2011 10:19 PM

Oh, I see... the scrollbox just isn't resizing with the window. Oops :p
Will have to update it tomorrow.

abbelyn 02-26-2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 95905)
Post-Velious updates/fixes...

Update Log:
v1.23 - 2011.02.25
- Update [StatBar]: Base now reads Potency. Multi-Attack label now properly labeled "MA". Spell Multi-Attack is now included as "SMA".

Just a heads up:
The Spell MA button shows as a second Flurry in the DrumsUI_StatBarWindow.xml file.
The button works correctly, so this is purely cosmetic, but figured you'd want to know =)

Drumstix42 02-26-2011 04:04 AM

Ugh. I need to stop updating the UI when I'm exhausted...

armathius 02-26-2011 04:07 PM

Anyone else having issues with the Station Cash Marketplace? Normally not a big deal as I don't use it but a lot of the free stuff they are giving out is from there.

Drumstix42 02-26-2011 04:19 PM

What other mods are you using? I don't modify that window in the UI, and I've also accessed it the past couple days without trouble.

armathius 02-26-2011 04:49 PM

That's what is weird. I know a couple that have this. I am actually playing on a fresh install with only yours installed from the updater. But I played around and deleted the folder and reupdated it and it appears to be working... I will just tell others to do the same.

Drumstix42 02-26-2011 04:51 PM

You could try loading up default and see if the same thing happens. Would be odd if it still does.

ProLogiC 03-01-2011 10:39 AM

No worries Drums matey, mistakes happen.

I'm very happy overall with the DrumsUI and looking forward for the Tradeskill window update hehe.

Keep up the good work:nana:

Drumstix42 03-07-2011 12:40 AM

Update Log:
v1.24 - 2011.03.07
- Update [Persona]: Spacing/sizing tweaks to the Mount and Currency tab.
- Fix [Common]: Special quests that were missing a background in dialog boxes is now fixed (updated commonelements.dds).
- Fix [Tradeskills]: The recipe list now expands with the window. Create button fixed to show up after closing the window on various pages.
- Fix [StatBar]: Spell Multi-Attack text fixed. Various spacing tweaks. Crit Bonus label now reads "CB". Weight has been removed.

Drumstix42 03-23-2011 03:11 PM

Update Log:
v1.25 - 2011.03.23
- New [MainMenu]: Added a new Main Menu window accessed from the Stat Bar's "Menu" button. Includes buttons to open all DrumsUI windows, as well as several stock options.
- New [Player]: Toggling full Health/Power ranges or individual Health and Power numbers in the window will now save between sessions, and per character.
- New [Threat]: Pet threat is now included, and will dynamically resize the window depending on if your pet has hate or not (or if you even have a pet).
- Update [StatBar]: Melee AE and Strikethrough has been added. Stats slightly rearranged to group melee/casting skills closer together. Block Mod is now next to Avoidance.
- Update [Chat]: Reduced (visually) the space between tabs. The actual width-size of tabs remains the same.
- Update [Pet]: Pet threat bar will change color to Red when the pet has aggro.
- Fix [Player]: If the Playername color gets out of sync when switching between Ranged/Melee autoattack, mousing over the window while out of combat should fix it (unofficial fix for SOE coding).
- Fix [Knowledge]: The close button should no longer vanish if you change the Window Settings for this window.

Mysstie 03-24-2011 01:06 AM

If you're like me and have eq2ui_custom.xml on the ignore list because it's also loading UI pieces from other sources, you might want to download the Full Installation ZIP file, extract it in some temp directory and add his new additions to your eq2ui_custom.xml that might be missing.

I had to do this when I noticed that clicking on the "Menu" button did nothing. I also realized I was missing the CureFinder lines as well. :)

Drumstix42 03-24-2011 03:17 AM

Perhaps one of these days I'll change my UI to only use one incldue in the eq2ui_custom.xml and place all the includes an separate "includes" file to avoid things like ignoring that file.

NAJEENE 04-01-2011 03:58 PM

NO EQ2 button, or window that toggles your night vision

Good morning Sir, one of the things I love about UI's and builders is the support they give, so thank you in advance.

I have downloaded, EQ2, under windows 7, and i had that issue of it loading in the program data file too, not sure why they would do that, but it causes a lot of issues.

I moved it to the users/installed games section they talk about, and everything seems to download correctly, EQ2 Maps and your UI are outstanding, but I can't seem to get that options window that gives you the ability to toggle your night vision and other key features, also, I don't have an EQ2 button to go to, for LON cards, SC and other stuff.

Can you help?, tks.
Nan

Drumstix42 04-02-2011 12:38 AM

Make sure your eq2ui_custom.xml is up to date and includes the DrumsUI/DrumsUI_MenuWindow.xml file.

NAJEENE 04-02-2011 04:27 AM

Where should that custom file be?

the eq2custom file you mentioned is actually located in:
C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest II\UI\DRUMSUI
Is that the correct location? It just seems like everything is so different with this windows 7, everything works great except for that one window. I actually don't think it's actually updating, I think i have the original file going with no updates, but I will keep checking that part.
I do want to know if this address above looks correct though for this custom file. thanks.

Drumstix42 04-02-2011 06:55 PM

Seems like a possible correct directory, but if you have 2 installations, it depends where the game is launching from.

NAJEENE 04-03-2011 03:49 AM

Begging for a little more help

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 96578)
Make sure your eq2ui_custom.xml is up to date and includes the DrumsUI/DrumsUI_MenuWindow.xml file.

Sir, you will have to excuse me, but I dread reloading a new computer, because I don't know all this jargon, I wish i could show you the little station handle that comes up when i load from programx86, it looks like a cb handle and goes to station.com, stupid.

Everything works on the UI, except that window, I am just not sure what you mean by this quote. Where is that eq2ui_custom.xml ? What file should i look under?

Drumstix42 04-03-2011 10:50 AM

eq2ui_custom.xml would be inside the root folder of your DrumsUI folder, ie:
/install location/Everquest II/UI/DrumsUI/

By up-to-date, I wasn't sure if you are trying to use the Updater still or the manual download. And make sure this file exists:
/install location/Everquest II/UI/DrumsUI/DrumsUI/DrumsUI_MenuWindow.xml

ndaara 04-10-2011 02:26 AM

Fresh install:

Stat Bar Settings window: Under "Bar Options #2" I can't click any item in the top row (health, power, HP regen, etc).

Not sure when this might have happened because it is now unclickable on any computer, but I update them all nearly every time I log in to the game. Is this something I've done wrong somewhere?

Thanks for a great UI, I hope this is something easy!

Drumstix42 04-10-2011 02:39 AM

This bug was pointed out to me just recently, and will hopefully be fixed within the next day or so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ndaara 04-10-2011 02:45 AM

Cool, thanks! It is only a minor inconvenience, just hoping it is an easy fix for you. I'm sure you have nothing else to do all day!

NAJEENE 04-10-2011 11:22 PM

still having issues after many checks

Sir, thank you so much for your install help. I will be donating to your cause most definitely, I have many guild mates that swear by the Drums UI and I do love it as well.

I am still having a minor issue trying to get the stat bar or menu to work. The rest of the UI is workihg perfectly.

Now, when i first started, it worked just fine, then after I readjusted the windows, placed them where i wanted, it disappeared, I have tried to resize and everything, go full screen, whatever to try to get it back. I have re-downloaded the updater many times. I do have the files in the correct places, and I have checked them to include the codes you needed in the custom.xml file. I have learned a lot.

Also, in doing this, I found that I had EQ2 installed in 2 different locations on my system, fixed that, it's the windows 7, and it's installed in
C:/users/public/sony online entertainment/installed games/everquest 2/ (then this is where the custom.xml and all the folders are... ui, Test Servers, Screenshots, etc...) and it was installed in program filesx86. that was inactive so deleted all that.

then...in the folder... (names shortened for brevity, but the same as above)
C:/users/public/soe/IG/EQ2/UI/ ... here is another custom.xml same as above with the eq2ui_mainhud Start file. inside the custom xml's are the codes you requested be added.
so i tried everything, but in the end, i found that the custom file goes in the installation folder as requested, and the files are set appropriately.

Everything matches all the help , FAQ's and stuff, it is just that pesky stat bar, menu button, any chance that can be shoved off screen and i just can't see it? that is what i could use a quick check on... thanks :)

Drumstix42 04-10-2011 11:46 PM

You can try issuing a /show_window MainHUD.StartButton command in game to see if that'll force it open.

I just made a few updates to the UI which are now on the updater as well. Try maybe grabbing the newest files again. Hopefully you can get that window to show up for ya.

Drumstix42 04-10-2011 11:51 PM

Update Log:
v1.26 - 2011.04.11
- New [ZonePopup]: The zoning popup window has been added. It's wider than default allowing more text to be seen without resizing.
- Update [Examine]: Examine windows' widths have been slightly increased to better fit stats and closer match the tooltip size.
- Update [MainMenu]: A few tweaks to the DrumsUI Main Menu window. A few buttons now hide the main menu after being clicked.
- Fix [StatBar]: Bar #2 options should now be toggleable again in the options popup.

NAJEENE 04-14-2011 12:36 PM

Almost There!

Well, this is kind of funny, all the commands work.
when i use /show_window Custom.DrumsUI_StatBarWindow ....
the menu for the stat bar appears, let's me toggle what i want to put on the hot bar, but that stupid hot bar just does not want to appear :) lol.. I think it's funny, because it works on all 3 other computers in my house but this one. And i know it's there, I just can't find it. So,
by chance is there a command to reset the location of just that window?
I tried resetting all windows, default location, but it never showed up, strange huh...
I think i am beyond help now, but... at least i do have the menu window now, and I very much appreciate the help, love the UI, best out there by far.

Drumstix42 04-28-2011 05:43 PM

Update Log:
v1.27 - 2011.04.28
- New [TargetCasting]: A seperate window has been added to show the Target's casting bar. This is an option window. Show it with: /show_window Custom.TargetCasting
- Update [Persona]: Housing tab added with multipl-housing patch. Currency/mount tab lists rows decreased in size to show more at once.

woetohice 04-28-2011 06:02 PM

I run drumsui on 2 computers. When I click the Menu, I get the drumsui main menu on one computer, but on the other one, nothing happens...no drumsui main menu, no EQ2 menu, nothing. I can get the stat bar settings on both computers.

Any ideas?

Smackban 04-28-2011 06:11 PM

Make sure your eq2ui_custom has this line in it:
Code:

<include>DrumsUI/DrumsUI_MenuWindow.xml</include>

woetohice 04-28-2011 06:23 PM

That was it - thanks!

Drumstix42 05-31-2011 12:23 PM

GU60 patch.

Update Log:
v1.28 - 2011.05.31
Update [Examine]: Examine window updated for GU60's adornment icons.
- Update [Target/Implied]: Now includes Target Tag icons (GU60 update).
- Update [Persona]: Stat areas slightly adjusted for GU60's changes. New PVP stat button tab. Bountiful Harvest stat is now included with Tradeskill stats.
- Update [Knowledge]: Minor code changes to mirror default UI changes on Research tab.
- Fix [BGScore]: The mini scoreboard's top-left button shouldn't have a background color overflow any more (button size tweak).

Zorash 06-01-2011 12:33 PM

I didn't see the Bountiful Harvests under Tradeskills or anywhere in the skills listing (would think that should be listed with the harvest skills, and not the tradeskillls too).

Drumstix42 06-01-2011 03:03 PM

Is in with the tradeskill stats. make sure you resize your window down if it's not tall enough.

It's not in the harvesting skills page as that is generated by the server.

Drumstix42 06-15-2011 11:48 PM

Spell Timer mod uploaded.

Update Log:
- New [SpellTimer]: Spell Timer mod included. Track up to 15 spells per-character. Access via Main Menu window.
- Update [TargetCasting]: The Target Casting window can now be toggled from the Main Menu window, and will be saved in an open-state on per-character basis.
- Update [MainMenu]: A drop down has been added to replace the Show Titles toggle. You can now quickly show either Horizontal or Vertical setup on player name titles.

Drumstix42 06-18-2011 03:40 PM

Update Log:
- Update [MainChat]: The chat window's scrollabar is now located on the right and will AutoHide when the mouse is off the window. Toggling the window Titlebar will now toggle the chat input so you can hide chat input on secondary chat windows.
- Fix [SpellTimer]: The Spell Timer window and settings should work as expected when camping to yourself or switching characters.

Drumstix42 06-19-2011 12:34 PM

Update Log:
- Update [MainChat]: The chat tabs are no longer controlled by the Frame opacity slider. The old chat window is now available as variant on the updater settings.