EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   [DrumsUI] Updater (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13886)

Drumstix42 06-19-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimulayi (Post 91133)
hey drums, have just switched from profit to drums and am loving it .. thanks for the hard work. especially like the customisable stats bar and just the polished look and feel of it in general.

quick question - when i use the updater, one of the files just gets left not updated: its " UI/DrumsUI/DrumsUI_overview.txt "

it just says "some files could not be downloaded, please try later". is this file important? and is there something i need to do to get it to download?

thx :)

Hey, glad you like the UI. I'm not sure how I managed to put that file on the updater, but it's not important to have. It was just a text file with an overview of each UI piece. It's also out of date.

I'll fix that so it doesn't show on the updater any longer :)
And a semi-up-to-date UI description for each window can be found in the DrumsUI Full Release topic.

thistleknot 08-10-2010 06:07 AM

Are the layout files suppolied supposed to be complete finished layouts for the specified resolutions? It seems like when I load it seems like things are just all over the place (like the stat bar doesn't go across the whole screen, and its floating on the left side about 2/3rds of the way up the screen and only open enough to show one of the bars (and not all the stats selected on it)). I end up having to move all the windows on the bottom (or top depending where i want to put it), in order to get it in a proper position.

If that's how it is right now, that's fine, I'm just trying to figure out if something is bugged with my install and its not loading correctly, or that's just how it is.

Drumstix42 08-10-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thistleknot (Post 91932)
Are the layout files suppolied supposed to be complete finished layouts for the specified resolutions? It seems like when I load it seems like things are just all over the place (like the stat bar doesn't go across the whole screen, and its floating on the left side about 2/3rds of the way up the screen and only open enough to show one of the bars (and not all the stats selected on it)). I end up having to move all the windows on the bottom (or top depending where i want to put it), in order to get it in a proper position.

If that's how it is right now, that's fine, I'm just trying to figure out if something is bugged with my install and its not loading correctly, or that's just how it is.

Nope, it's just my layout. Anyone is free to submit their own layouts though!

thistleknot 08-10-2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 91933)
Nope, it's just my layout. Anyone is free to submit their own layouts though!

Thanks. Now another question... is there an easy way to use the sans serif font for everything? When I was playing with the UI last night, it seemed like it was using serif for certain elements no matter what I had checked in EQ2's options.

Drumstix42 08-10-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thistleknot (Post 91934)
Thanks. Now another question... is there an easy way to use the sans serif font for everything? When I was playing with the UI last night, it seemed like it was using serif for certain elements no matter what I had checked in EQ2's options.

Not sure about that, haven't messed with font options in game much. I think that option only affects certain elements, but I could be mistaken.

thistleknot 08-10-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 91935)
Not sure about that, haven't messed with font options in game much. I think that option only affects certain elements, but I could be mistaken.

I know with Profit, everything comes out in sans serif... well until I alt-tab out and it goes to windowed mode then I switch back to full-screen, then it seems to freak-out and some of the stuff goes back to serif (like merchants and guild tags... which are also annoyingly cut off when it happens). But I assume that is a EQ2 problem, and not one with the UI itself.

Come to think of it, it was pretty late last night... wonder if I had accidentally switched out of fullscreen and back and don't remember... I'll have to double check when I get home now. lol.

Drumstix42 08-18-2010 08:19 AM

Update Log:
v1.12 - 2010.08.18
- New: Persona window total overhaul/update for GU57. Similar layout to the DrumsUI inventory window, but with slightly smaller icons. Stat layout has changed slightly, but is close to the old persona window
- New: on the Compass, click zone area name to toggle your location
- New: Guild window's experience bar shortened and added Rally Flag and Members Online to the bottom of the window to be visible on any tab
- Update: updated Casting window style. You can now click the casting bar to cancel spellcasting. Click & drag on the spell name to move the window
- Update: examine windows slightly tweaked for spacing. Examing effects expands long data details (instead of showing a small scroll area)
- Update: changed the color of the effect names text in the Maintained window to be less dark. This window does not yet support the right click "Show/hide text" integrated with GU57
- Update: by user request, the highlight color on the Tradeskill window's recipe list has been brightened up
- Fix: bank's Toggle Bank Bags button tooltip corrected
- Fix: "Avoidance" is now spelled correctly in the Stat Bar setting window
- Fix: pressing the browser's minimize button now takes focus off the window, allowing movement & other controls to be responsive
- Fix: the Prepare step of crafting is no longer automatically skipped. Until SOE takes another look at the tradeskill window, normal and comissioned crafting have too a high of a chance of bugging users out. Hopefully this change helps stop any more problems.
- Fix: compass heading-orientation is now fixed ;)
- Fix: tweaked bag's close button & drag handle to cover slighty less of the icons they overlay
- Fix: Implied Target's health percentage color should be acting normal again
- Fix: Item currency icons in the Mechant window should no longer cover coin costs in the selection list. Also updated the window to support GU57's station cash items.

Lots of files updated!

If you get a message saying a file could not be downloaded on your first run, it's just the eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml being deleted.

Daelan 08-18-2010 11:37 AM

Ginormous exp bar

Just logged into GU57 and everything seems to be fine, except the exp bar wants to stretch across the screen. I can move it where I want and re-size it. But when I tab out or zone, it's back to the original size. Anything I can do to lock it down?

Thanks.

Pikkel 08-18-2010 07:31 PM

Have a quirk for ya... In the guild window Rally flag and number online are smack dab in the middle of my windows... no matter what tab.

Drumstix42 08-18-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pikkel (Post 92131)
Have a quirk for ya... In the guild window Rally flag and number online are smack dab in the middle of my windows... no matter what tab.

Reported and noted :) Was a mistake on my part. Will have it fixed tonight.

Drumstix42 08-19-2010 04:35 AM

Update Log:
v1.13 - 2010.08.19
- New: Included new graphic file that slightly modifies the "queued spell" pulse to be more visible. Rounded icon borders are untouched.
- Update: Inspect player "show appearance" button now matches the inventory. Also slight tweaks to element sizing/spacing
- Update: Persona window's border changed to be round on to the top as well (to match and keep consistency). Also the tabs at the bottom take up 5 pixels less space.
- Update: New casting bar is now 4-pixels smaller vertically.
- Fix: Tradeskill window now properly displays 6 buttons (update caused only 5 to show during crafting)
- Fix: Tradeskill window will now bypass the "Prepare" page ONLY when hitting the repeat button. This is the cleanest method to allow comissioned crafting to work and allow repeating to be more fluid.
- Fix: Rally Flag and Online texts in the guild window are now properply aligning to the bottom of the window.
- Fix: Fixed a few spacing anomolies on windows with tabs that weren't caught the first time

If you get a message saying a file could not be downloaded on your first run, it's just the eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml being deleted.

oakfn 08-19-2010 03:05 PM

Hi great ui by the way been useing awhile since GU57 cant get updater to work get this. any ideas

CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified: C:\Users\Gamer\AppData\Local\Temp\javaws2]
at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Drumstix42 08-19-2010 03:20 PM

I'm not sure specifically, but make sure you're running the updater with administrator rights and/or try redownloading the updater.

oakfn 08-19-2010 05:22 PM

Well figured it out unchecked keep temp files in java rechecked all is good thanks Drums

Drumstix42 08-23-2010 08:42 AM

Update Log:
v1.14 - 2010.08.23
- New: Maintained window's icons can now be clicked to cancel maintained buffs. The top 2/3rds is the button (shows a tootlip) and the bottom 1/3rd shows the normal icon tooltip. Alternate version updated, too.
- New: Group window now has a new persistant option to display cures to the bottom of (default) or to the right of group members via the settings window (Pet version not supported).
- New: Now includes Mini-map file which no longer display the N,S,E,W icons.
- Update: The square-bordered icons image file is now included in the /Alternatives/ folder.
- Update: In the Tradeskill window, hitting the "Clear" button will also set your cursor to the input field.
- Fix: Tradeskill window now successfully focuses the reaction buttons for keyboard usage on creation start!
- Fix: Small fix for the Tradeskill window's Create button not reappearing after crafting an item.
- Fix: Inspect player window now properly shows appearance slots.
- Fix: Click-to-cast buttons in the Group window now appear on yourself if you're not in a group and choose to have yourself visible.

If you get a message saying a file could not be downloaded, it's just the eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml being deleted (GU#57 removal)

Drumstix42 08-25-2010 05:02 AM

Update Log:
v1.15 - 2010.08.25
- New: Examine windows for items now include the DrumsUI Item Notes feature. Item Notes allow you to save personalized information on a per-item basis. This info is saved locally and is shared between characters. Some notes have come supplied with this feature.
- New: The experience window now has a button function on the left side gem for each bar. XP opens Character window, AA opens AA window, and TSXP opens Tradeskill window.
- Update: Changed the default text in the Group/Raid click to cast buttons to make it more apparent how to edit the "useabilityonplayer" command.
- Update: The Start Button Stat Bar's border has been updated to the rounded corners style.
- Fix: The Start Menu button on the stat bar now only tries to force the menu to appear next to the bar if you are using the most up-to-date DrumsUI experience window.
- Fix: The experience bar's right click menu once again includes normal options (such as disable combat xp, etc).
- Fix: The Faction dropdown in the Persona window once again expands long enough to avoid needing a scrollbar.

ndaara 08-28-2010 03:28 AM

Journal: Storyline icons black?

Hello, first a HUGE thank you for your UI, especially the auto-updater! LOVE IT! Everything's working great for me, with one exception:

In the storylines tab in the quest journal, all my icons (the ones that show if you still need the quest, or are done, etc) are gone, just solid black. I loaded the default journal and they all show up fine, load up the custom file again and they are gone. I have done this ignore/unignore thing twice now, just to be sure.

I'm getting old now so it's entirely possible I'm missing something simple. Am I the only one with this issue? Happening on 2 different computers (can try a third later). The last time I used the storylines was maybe a month ago (July 2010). I only noticed the issue this week.

Thanks for any help, and obviously this isn't urgent!

Drumstix42 08-28-2010 03:54 AM

I'll check in to it.
I honestly can't say I've used the Storylines feature personally since they've implemented it.

Drumstix42 08-29-2010 06:40 PM

Update Log:
v1.16 - 2010.08.29
- Update: The help text when editing Quick Cast/Cure buttons has been updated. Wrapping double quotes around spell names allows use of abilities with apostrophes without relogging first!
- Update: Map icons updated to support the new GU57 "regions of interest" update (Thanks Mysstie!).
- Update: Map icons image file updated to support ROIs, Battlgrounds icons (players and POIs).
- Fix: The group window's "Hide Yourself (F1)" will now properly save. This also fixes hiding/showing yourself with Cures showing to the side of group members.
- Fix: The 2nd "Health Regen" now properly reads "Power Regen" in the persona window.
- Fix: Item Notes now works properly for items with an apostrophe.
- Fix: Closing the Inspect window now resets the window to the Equipment page when inspecting any player afterward.
- Fix: Missing icons in Achievements tab of Journal should be back to normal.

Mysstie 08-29-2010 07:33 PM

Looks like the eq2map2\_Skinnable_POI_Icons.xml file that the Updater has doesn't contain the "Region of Interest" code. Well, at least it's missing the line that I added to get mine working anyway.

Might double check it.

Drumstix42 08-29-2010 07:38 PM

Doh :o
Not sure why it didn't copy over, will have to fix in a bit.

Drumstix42 08-30-2010 01:35 AM

File has been added to the updater. I'll include it in the next update for the manual version, as it's not so high on the list as far as "bugs" go, in needing to really update the download again.

ndaara 08-30-2010 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 92855)
I'll check in to it.
I honestly can't say I've used the Storylines feature personally since they've implemented it.

I don't use the storylines too often myself, but it has come in handy a few times. Thanks for looking, whenever you have a chance. Mostly I'm curious if it's just me having an issue. If it is not just me - well, I'm very patient =) If it IS just me, then you won't have to worry about it at all!

Drumstix42 08-30-2010 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndaara (Post 92915)
I don't use the storylines too often myself, but it has come in handy a few times. Thanks for looking, whenever you have a chance. Mostly I'm curious if it's just me having an issue. If it is not just me - well, I'm very patient =) If it IS just me, then you won't have to worry about it at all!

I pushed an update above that attempted to remedy your reported bug. Can you confirm if it's been fixed or not? Thanks!

Mysstie 08-30-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 92913)
File has been added to the updater. I'll include it in the next update for the manual version, as it's not so high on the list as far as "bugs" go, in needing to really update the download again.

Thanks. Just wanted to confirm that I did get the corrected file with the updater. Thanks again for all your great work and effort. :)

ndaara 08-31-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 92916)
I pushed an update above that attempted to remedy your reported bug. Can you confirm if it's been fixed or not? Thanks!

Partially fixed - the icons show now, but they all show as "complete" items, rather than as the three different ones (exclamation point, completed, and in progress are the ones I've seen). Close!!

Drumstix42 09-26-2010 06:40 PM

Update Log:
v1.17 - 2010.09.26
- Fix: The Start menu button should be working again (Note: The menu opens from wherever your XP bar is located, thanks to Sony code changes).

audabon 10-12-2010 08:29 AM

Exception Thrown?

I am not sure if this is an updater issue or a Java issue I run the autoupdater today and the normal window pops up but it has the "Exception Thrown!" in the titlebar and a lot of this inside the window:

Exception thrown while opening HSQLDB connection

java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error C:\Users\[Myname]\AppData\Roaming\DrumsUI Updater\updater.backup java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users[mynamethatIamnotsharinghere]\AppData\Roaming\DrumsUI Updater\updater.data (The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at de.pala.updater.IO.HSQLDB.openConnection(HSQLDB.java:38)
at de.pala.updater.IO.HSQLDB.<init>(HSQLDB.java:29)
at de.pala.updater.Arrange.IO.<init>(IO.java:40)
at de.pala.updater.Management.<init>(Management.java:28)
at de.pala.updater.GUI.Main.<init>(Main.java:131)
at de.pala.updater.drumsui.Startup$1.run(Startup.java:62)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I will then close this window then another one pops up with this in it:

Exception thrown while getting variants

java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error C:\Users\[mynameagainimnotpostingonhere]: C:\Users\[Mynameagain]\AppData\Roaming\DrumsUI Updater\updater.data (The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
at de.pala.updater.IO.HSQLDB.openConnection(HSQLDB.java:38)
at de.pala.updater.IO.HSQLDB.<init>(HSQLDB.java:29)
at de.pala.updater.Arrange.IO.<init>(IO.java:40)
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.net.http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...eption(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...Stream(Unknown Source)
at de.pala.updater.IO.Remote.getVariants(Remote.java:54)
at de.pala.updater.Arrange.IO.getVariants(IO.java:1121)
at de.pala.updater.Arrange.IO.<init>(IO.java:43)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...Client(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...onnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...onnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...Stream(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...rField(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLConnection.getContentEncoding(Unknown Source)
at de.pala.updater.IO.Remote.getVariants(Remote.java:47)
... 13 more

I am assuming this is a Java issue not a Drums issue? I figured I would post this stuff just in case I did somethign wonky or if the game update today did something too? ( <3 the ui btw I swear by it! <333 :nana: )

JeekFreak 10-12-2010 12:03 PM

You need to close any other application using Java, and shutdown the runtiime of your current instance of Java from the Task Manager, then relaunch.

I had the same problem and got it working fine.

audabon 10-12-2010 05:09 PM

It was odd i had just turned on the computer and was on my broweser only.. checked to see if something was updating in the background and no java anything was on.. rebooted a few times nothing.. but now it worked tonight go figure.. ;) Thanks for the reply tho!

Drumstix42 10-13-2010 05:17 AM

Update Log:
v1.18 - 2010.10.13
- Update: Persona window updated for new GU58 additions. This includes the Mount/Currency tabs, auto-inventory slot, and tradeskill mod stats (found under the Weapon/Misc stats).
- Update: Target & Implied windows now include new GU58 casting bars.
- Fix: Dressing Room/Character window's paperdoll backgrounds are Blue once again. Find and remove the "PaperdollbackgroundColor" in the respected XML files if you want the Red color back.

Eliziana 10-14-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeekFreak (Post 93764)
You need to close any other application using Java, and shutdown the runtiime of your current instance of Java from the Task Manager, then relaunch.

I had the same problem and got it working fine.

Having the same problem as Audabon, tried what you suggested and it's still not working :(

I've even updated Java to make sure I have the current version but still getting this 'exception thrown'.

Kaldran 10-14-2010 12:58 PM

In the updater try: Settings -> Updater -> Reset all settings

That will recreate the settings database in case it broke somehow (and the backup did as well).

armathius 10-24-2010 03:48 PM

Optiopns

Just wanted to let you know something I have found. It appears EQ2 Options menu now has a basic and advanced setting which is toggled by a button in the top right (on the default UI). Buddy of mine checked and it looks like Profit missed this update too.... Thanks for the awesome UI. The programmable (on the move) buttons are invaluable.

TalTal 10-24-2010 04:44 PM

Profit does not modify the options window. The button is there.

Silat

Drumstix42 10-24-2010 07:15 PM

Yeah, I don't have a custom options window either.

Drumstix42 11-28-2010 08:14 AM

Update Log:
v1.19 - 2010.11.28
- - New: [Group] Pets are now included as a toggle (pet alternative window now obsolete)
- New: [Group] Quick buttons can now be switched to show next to the health bars rather than as an overlay. Note: only Cures OR Quick button cans be on the side. Attempting to turn both on will revert cures to normal location.
- New: [Group/Player] Added new "refresh" button to the Group Settings & Player Settings windows. These can be used at any time should your Quick Cast/Cure buttons fail to load properly.
- New: [Journal] Collection look-up buttons added (credit to DiggityMan)
- New: [Bank] New denominations added for withdraws
- New: [Welcome] Code added & updated to auto-hide window on login
- New: [Statbar] Guild XP option added
- New: [Maintained] enabling/disabling the Titlebar in window options now swaps window between left & right aligned modes (variant window now obsolete)
- New: [Heroic] New slimmed down Heroic Opportunity window added
- New: [Market] Advanced filters are now integrated into the window. Upon initiating a search, the filters will auto-hide until you mouse over them again.
- New: [Market] 6 preset filter dropdowns have been ported over from DiggityMan's most recent ProfitUI market favorites mod
- New: [Examine] search Xanadu button added
- New: [Threat] Having trouble finding your threat window? Use this command to force the window the middle of your screen: /show_window MainHUD.Threat.FindMe
- Update: [Target/Implied] Targets with level "None" will no longer display level text (harvest nodes, etc)
- Update: [Examine] Clicking the name of the item has been updated to work with the Market window updates (but is still compatible with default/other mods)
- Update: [Hotbar] Grab handles are now hidden. Turn on and grab spinners to move hotbars around.
- Update: [Maintained] now supports right click menu "Hide/Show Text" to toggle modes
- Update: [Maintained] width of data is wider than before when in expanded view
- Fix: [Group] Fixed a bug in code which caused button customizations to copy to incorrect characters.
- Fix: [Persona] Double Attack displays as Multi Attack
- Fix: [Persona] Default tradeskill profession text should no longer display on characters that have no profession when logging in
- Fix: [Maintained] changed "amount remaining" font style to fit larger numbers (large wards)
- Fix: Other minor changes/tweaks to window elements

Drumstix42 12-08-2010 12:39 PM

I actually updated last night, but didn't get a chance to post. This isn't the full version changes, so the manual upload won't be changed until probably tomorrow. My EQ2 server is currently down (merger), so I cannot test any further changes.

Update Log:
- New [Group]: Subclass text option added as an overlay.
- Update [Knowledge]: Updated to support new Research page.
- Update [Market]: Advanced filters will only auto-hide if window isn't tall enough to show everything.
- Update [Market]: Selecting a preset from the dropdown will not auto-hide filters incase you need to tweak options first.
- Fix [Market]: Icon dragging is supported again, but hitting the Enter key while typing in the search field will not auto-hide filters (SOE hard coding).
- Fix [Group]: Cure buttons setup next to health bars should no longer keep resetting/disappearing.
- Fix [Group]: Adjusted the pet "P" text to show a little better with cures set to the side.
- Fix [Bank]: Button tooltips should read properly now.

More changes/updates coming as stated above.

Drumstix42 12-16-2010 07:14 PM

These are the addition finished changes to complete the previous ones, finishing up version 1.20.

Update Log:
v1.20 - 2010.12.16
- New [Mail]: A "Forward" button has been placed in the Opened Mail window, which will copy the body and title to a new mail.
- Update [Target/Implied]: Slightly adjusted border opacity of casting bars.
- Fix [Group]: Subclass text has been fixed to show properly for members 3 through 6.
- Fix [Journal]: Collection look-up buttons should no longer "Ready to turn in" and "Completed" texts.
- Fix [Journal]: Quest look-up buttons in the Completed tab should function correctly again.

Drumstix42 01-26-2011 01:51 AM

Update Log:
v1.21 - 2011.01.25
- New [Chat]: Window now saves Chat Text Shadows setting between sessions and per character.
- New [Socials]: Window now included, and defaults to Macro tab.
- New [BG]: BG score window now included. It has a new button at the top left which opens the BG scoreboard window.
- New [Options]: Option window now included. Advanced button is now pressed by default. Re-arranged bottom buttons to make it more apparent as to what they're for.
- New [Cure Finder]: Cure Finder feature and settings window included. Cure Finder will search for the first detrimental in Group/Raid window and cast a cure on that member. See this topic for usage information: Here
- Update [Persona]: Window no longer has an Appearance tab. Appearance slots are now located on the main equipment page on the inner row/column.
- Update [Persona]: Bonus stats at the bottom are now scrollable if they aren't all visible.
- Update [Threat]: Can now be set to always visible via UI options (User Interface -> Game Windows -> Always Show Threat Window)
- Update [Maintained]: Now has rounded frame border.
- Update [Maintained]: Window should now Scrollable with the mouse.
- Update [Group/Player]: Click cure's 'default settings' have been changed to use Sony's "/cureplayer" command. This mainly helps with Potions and non-healers and can be easily updated by using the "Default" button while editing.
- Update [Guild]: Roster page scrollbar will autohide if its unneeded.
- Update [Casting]: Bar's frame is slightly thinner.
- Update [Auto-attack]: Razc's Attack bar has been updated with rounded borders and is styled more like the casting bar.
- Fix [Group/Raid/Player]: Windows' click cure buttons have been fixed to not attempt to double cure.
- Fix [Raid]: Click cast buttons should no longer trigger from pressing the Enter key.
- Fix [Market]: Toggle bags button should once again be clickable.
- Fix [Tradeskill]: Window should be fixed to show the Prepare page when not using the Repeat button.
- Fix [Tradeskill]: The "Create" button should now properly display when canceling back from the Prepare page.
- Fix [General]: Tweaked various windows' backgrounds (when set to show) to not extend past the frame border.