EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fetish (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Gu51 (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12603)

Zonx 04-02-2009 12:37 AM

Version 10.7 is released!

Yah I know... a bit longer than 24 hrs but server outages and RL work got in the way.

A few notes...

I pushed this release out prior to implementing a few things I had hoped to include. These will very likely make it into the next release (10.8 soon I hope).

- AutoAttack and AutoRangedAttack timers.

- ClickRefresh on the buffs shown in the new "Refresh" window.

Planed for release 11...

- Full end-to-end rework of the entire UI to support individual Color Themes for each toon.

- Fetish Classic Returns!

- Red Theme

- Green Theme

opstar 04-02-2009 12:39 AM

Zonx what exactly is that new stuff you did for the maintained bar for?

I don't quite get what I'm supposed to do with it ><

Zonx 04-02-2009 02:10 AM

It allows you to have a second Maintained window filtered to only show the de/buffs you frequently refresh. Useful for classes that do a lot of temp de/buffing. For these classes, the standard Maintained window can become unmanageable.

Say you're a Defiler and want to keep a close eye on your wards...

Click the "R" button to bring up the Refresh window.

Open the settings popup and enter the spell names for your various wards.

Hit "Apply" and the Refresh list should update to show just those spells.

If you have a set of spells you frequently want to filter on, you can save time by editing the presets out of game for quick loading.

In the next release I plan to enhance this window so you can click a ward before it expires to recast it on the same target.

Likewise, I hope to setup something for debuffs and DOTs that will attempt to target the nearest NPC with the same target name and recast.

Censeo 04-02-2009 03:18 AM

Zonx rocks!

Thanks for all your hard work, man.

Censeo Darkwood

80 Inquisitor - Master Carpenter - 400 Tinkerer

SpiritWolf448 04-02-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zonx (Post 81982)
- Fetish Classic Returns!

If that's not an April Fools joke on your part, it is the best news since the invention of the wheel. :D
And the rest of the planned V11 features sounds wickedly cool as well.

Thank you, Zonx.

Darklord8969 04-02-2009 09:43 AM

Awesomeness of awesome work

Hey Zonk,
would just like to thank you a bazillion times over mate been using ur ui since I found out about back in 2006, peeps might bag u or be snotty little turds and tell u to hurry up ( but thats just a impatient few) , but deep down the eq2 community that use's ur ui like me really think ur best most awesomeness Troll in Norrath, thanx for making and maintaining ur ui's over the past few years man :D

Dethdlr 04-02-2009 10:42 AM

You rock Zonx! Thanks again for all the great work you've done on this project. Playing just isn't the same without your UI. :)

bongvata 04-02-2009 10:44 AM

Thanks zonk you are the man.