KNOWN ISSUES: well not so much an issue but something I found out .. if you have your harvest tools on autoconsume then clicking the harvest tools buttons wont do anything .. but then again if you have them on autoconsume you don't need to push the buttons anyway LOL, however to turn on auto consume you will still need to click the individual tools in your inventory. The buttons just use the individual tools for the usual duration. they do not turn on autoconsume
Mistal’s Crafter Hub v1.0
Being a complete crafting nut this little mod started out to make life a little easier for myself and ended up … well not so little.
I was getting fed up with having no hotbar space and repeatedly going into my bags for the stuff I needed, and I would always forget something…
The Crafters Hub includes 9 individual and unique windows (one for each of the tradeskills) Themed with their own background and buttons chosen for that particular tradeskill. The subsequent pop out windows which are accessed by all the hubs use a generic background. Each of your crafters accesses their own hub specific to their craft via a small in game macro.
This is the first release of my new mod so I would sincerely appreciate feedback if you find anything not working quite right.
This hub does the following…
- Equips harvesting gear (includes equip and use of the Earring of solstice)
- Choose your Harvesting Mount
- Use harvesting tools quickly (choice of tinkered tools or the new sumac harvest kit)
- Use Gnomish Divining Rod.
- The Crafting Equipment offers you a variety of options
- Equip your characters choice of Mara Crafting armor along with crafter specific jewelry. (choice of 6 armor options)
- Choose the belt / earring combo
- Choose between the MasterCrafter Cloak and the FarSea’s Cloak
- Equip your choice of various XP gain items
- Equip the Tinkerers Cap
- Equip the New Cranial Capacitor for your class
- Choose the XP potion you wish to consume
- Pop a portable Crafting Table (uses the new v2.0 crafting tables)
- Select from a choice of vit replenishing items.
- Travel ~ Please note that for this button to work you will need to have installed Mistal’s Travel Hub which can be found in the Misc section of EQ2 Interface. Which can then be accessed via the crafter hub and / or set up as its own hotbar key to give you instant access to the various methods of travel/ porting / calling and getting around. ** Always ensure you have the latest version of the mod**
- Mara Port Orbs ~ while also accessed via the Travel Hub I have also included a button on the crafter hub for using the Mara Tradeskill Instance teleport orbs offering two quick and easy ways to get where you want to go.
- Crafters Evac equips and uses the new Artisans tool relevant to your crafter for a quick and useful non combat evac. Other methods of evac can also be accessed via the Travel Hub.
What if you don’t have all the gear?
no problem you will get a little spam in your chat window saying the item isn’t available but what you do have will equip in the relevant slots.
I love crafting where do I find all this neat gear?
I will be producing all the relevant info and in game help for this mod which will come with a future update.
I hit the button but nothing happens?!
Remember that you must have the relevant Item or Spell available and in your inventory. Some items have long reuse timers. Currently I am not able to put a reuse indicator on the mod buttons.
The Provie window buttons… ?
Yes they are raspberries :P
I think about covers the basics of my little mod. Currently the Mod only works with Profit UI however I am looking into making it a stand alone mod which will enable everyone to use it no matter which UI they have.
If I have missed anything out or you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.
Also I would be grateful If you would rate the mod
CREDITS AND SPECIAL MENTIONS
Many thanks to Dexilie of Mistmoore who relentlessly helped me test this and apologies for all the spam emails with little updates for this and that while I was writing the mod.
A big hug and special thanks to a very dear friend whos fantastic artwork is featured in my mod. Vanessa at Diveant Art makes the most wonderful signature and is available for commissions (shameless plug) http://vanesse.deviantart.com/gallery/
A big thank you to Maozem of Everfrost (who’s fault it is I started making mods.)