DarqUI and DarqUI Utility v126.96.36.199 have these new and updated features:
• Added Fallen Gate to the server listGroup Window
• Added Health and Power Monitor to the Group window
Thanks to tetryl for the suggestion
• Added a control to Hide window when soloEQ2Inventory
Thanks to Aniko for the suggestion and testing
• Your Familiar collection can now be viewed from the EQ2Inventory pageBroker
• My Adventure and My Tradeskill updated to work with changes to default class filtersIcon Bar
• Buff tinting Custom icons that cast Maintained buffs will now gray out in the Icon Bar when the buff is active on your character. Turn on the option from the Window Manager or the utility. Thanks to DuneWarrior for the suggestion
Note: To use buff tinting for Ascension spells that were set up before this feature was added, remove (Ascension) from the name/tooltip
• The utility no longer offers two copies of Ascension and AA spells when doing a Census lookup
• You can now use TNAME (the DarqUI version of %T) and ITNAME mnemonics when referencing targets and implied targets with the Icon Bar. Utility v188.8.131.52 and above will replace %T in imported hotkey macros with TNAME for compatibility
• useabilityonplayer TNAME Murderous DesignThanks to neutra-eq2 (and a number of others) for the suggestion
• tell TNAME Giving you some of my hate'!'
• Icon Bar selection will advance to the next icon when doing Census lookupsExperience Window
• Corrected a bug when a character selects a hotkey file that is not their own from disk
• The Experience Window has been improved See what's newStart Menu
Thanks to Basmol and Accredo for their testing and feedback
• The three custom buttons near the bottom of the Start Menu can now be configured with your choice of game commands or DarqUI window commandsThreat Window
• Added new Threat display options and Threat Alerts to the utilityMaintained Spell Monitor
• Some internal logic points were reworked to improve efficiencyCharacter Window
• Added new tile modes to the utility
• Removed the extra "Target" label (thanks Aniko for the suggestion)
• Spells with punctuation can now be recast and sidecast without errors
• The target line will now read "a Mercenary" instead of "Out of range"
• The recast/sidecast button is more clear about attempting to cast on Mercenaries
• Updated for new Familiars featureStat Monitor
• Added controls to list and clear your hidden spells (Spell Filtering Options)
• Characters with health and power in the millions can now use warning setpoints in the Stat Monitor. Choose Health Percent or Power Percent in the stat list to set a warning threshold based upon a percentage rather than the raw valueAlso
• Stopped some interesting behavior on the Player and Extended Player windows. Thanks to barnacles2017 for the heads up
• Fixed a utility crash when trying to load Bag data from a non-existent uisettings file
• The EQ2MAP status window is now more descriptive and a bit less "Ready"
• Increased max house item count on Inventory page to 3200
• Added current font style description to the Themes page
• Added file diags logging command to the Files page
DarqUI Unified combines the best of DarqUI, DarqUI Live and EQ2Inventory into one, with some useful new features. Standard DarqUI users
can now choose to make quick, permanent configuration changes right from the game screen while playing, as an alternative to loading up the external window utility. There is no longer a limit to the number of characters that can be customized, and many of the settings that were previously shared by all of your characters can now be configured for each character separately.
DarqUI Live users
can take advantage of an all-new configuration app with features like Quick Setup, backup and restore, character and spell file maintenance, and a new lookup feature
that queries Daybreak servers for spell lines and icons to use for your spell buttons. The DarqUI Unified configuration app has been rewritten from the ground up to provide all of the conveniences from the DarqUI Window Utility and the Live Updater. You will find many usability improvements and an uncluttered design that matches the familiar in-game window manager.
Large size windows
DarqUI Unified offers larger-size versions of many windows to accommodate higher resolution monitors. Choose the size you prefer from the Updates page of the utility. These include Active Journal (quest helper), Casting Bar, Chat, Dissonance, Experience Bar, Group, Implied Target, Maintained Spell Monitor, Maintained Spells, Mercenary, NPC Spell Monitor, Pet, Player, Raid, Savagery, Target, Threat and Tracking. DarqUI windows that were already usable with higher resolutions include Detrimental Effects, Hotbars and Spell Effects.
Track and search equipment, bags, bank, shared bank, house vault, Wardrobe contents, mount and Familiar collections and up to 9 houses, guild hall and player-made dungeons per character from the DarqUI Unified interface.
Chat Log Parser
features keyword, category and date/time searches that recognize English, German and French log files. Use the preset category filters or build your own using regular expressions.
Install and update EQ2MAP alongside DarqUI with a single click.
Help files are now available for all DarqUI Unified windows and utility functions. Context-sensitive help information can be accessed externally from the window utility or from the window manager in-game. Use the new, more robust "Make default" feature on the Files page of the utility to set DarqUI as your default. This will prevent needing to use /loadui from the game window which crashes the awesomium browser.
There is a new French spell suggestion file in addition to German and English.
DarqUI Unified Notifications
is a Windows tray icon that checks periodically for DarqUI and EQ2MAP updates. More information for setting up and using DarqUI_Notify can be found here
. The app is optional, and is included in the download on this page.
Visit these links for more information:
DarqUI Unified Features